Chapter 117

After struggling to finish the morning class, when the school bell rang, he picked up his backpack and hurried home.

    Is he here yet?

    Can you see it now when I go back and open the door?

    That's what I thought in my head.

    And, should we rush to hug one when we meet in a while, or should we rush to kiss one?

    Then think about it, there is no difference between the two, anyway, they hug each other.

    "Aunt Zhang, is Yun Chuan back?" The young man opened the door breathlessly, patrolling the room, but only saw Aunt Zhang cleaning in the living room.

    He was surprised and said: "No, is he coming back today?" Obviously he didn't know.

    An Wuhao patted his head and was very annoyed: "Look at my memory!" After answering the phone in the morning, and after falling asleep, he forgot to tell Aunt Zhang this: "He will be back for dinner at noon today."

    "... "Aunt Zhang thought for a while, and comforted: "Don't worry, the portion of lunch is too much, there is no shortage of his bowl of rice."

    And I haven't come back at this point. It's not that she said that the plane is often late, so I didn't make it on time. time.

    makes sense.

    Anwu calmed down, put down everything on his body, changed his shoes and took off his clothes.

    It was probably Aunt Lin in the room who heard the movement of his return and said to Dun Dun, "Dad is back." The

    little devil of Dun Dun loves to play with his father, and he understands what the adults say, and he keeps up with the clockwork baby. Like, ran out twittering.

    "Ah Ayaya ......"

    safe and sound: "......"

    With the toss of the hill, there is no energy other things to think about too much: "meals it, it will afford the little guy is hungry." He held Dun Dun said.

    "His eel porridge is simmering on the stove." Aunt Zhang put down her work and gave Dun Dun something to eat.

    Hearing it was eel porridge, he bared his teeth and made a distorted expression.

    Because he doesn't eat eel, he thinks that thing is scary.

    But people say that children eating eel porridge is nutritious, and Dun Tun himself likes it, and he can't help it.

    At noon, adults eat stewed pork ribs, steamed fish, and stock soup.

    One sad thing to say here is that An Wuhao likes to eat shrimps, which leads Huo Yunchuan to search him for all kinds of delicious shrimps. Now, he is tired of eating all kinds of delicious shrimps.

    It has reached the point where you are scared when you mention shrimp.

    Oh, he also likes to eat cherries. Huo always feeds him with bare hands every day when he has time. He is tired of eating now.

    "Mr. Huo should be late for the plane, right?" Aunt Lin said abruptly while eating.

    An Wuhao had eaten well. Hearing the name of the other party, there was an obvious numbness in his heart. I don't know how to describe it, but I know that this feeling is really so uncomfortable.

    I didn't know when I was not apart, but I suddenly separated for a few days, and found that the feeling of missing it was really uncomfortable.