Chapter 91

The fans were very excited when they saw their beloved Sweetie go online again after a month.

    As a result, An Wuhao’s Weibo is very lively, with a large number of live fans, and from time to time new fans join the huge team of Xiaotiantian.

    "This photo of Xiao Tiantian and her husband is really sweet and sweet, oh oh..." The

    two faces are close together like this, one is handsome and mature, the other is youthful, and more importantly, their eyes are warm. Warm ground, looks very happy.

    It turns out that fans are so happy to see the photos of themselves and Dun Dun’s father, and they thought to themselves, then they would update them frequently.

    It is undoubtedly a good thing to be able to make others happy through your own efforts.

    "Chao Chao, when will you and Yun Chuan go home?" It was difficult to get the weekend. Old man Huo waited at home for a day, but did not wait for his grandson-in-law to bring his baby great-grandson back to visit, so he directly called An Wujiao's mobile phone to find someone.

    "Excuse me, Grandpa, Yun Chuan took me out this morning," An Wuhao apologized quickly, and agreed: "Let's take Dun Dun back in the evening and let the uncle kitchen prepare our dinner."

    "Good, haha..." Grandpa Huo was immediately as happy as a child, and kept saying: "It's fine when you come back, okay, I'll go to the kitchen and let them cook your favorite dishes."

    "Yeah!" An Wuhao likes grandpa very much. He also giggled, and said a few more words to the other party before saying goodbye.

    Putting down the phone, he sighed sadly.

    The man who was always paying attention to him, frowned and asked in concern: "What's wrong?"

    An Wuhao shook his head, his thoughts returned to reality, pursed his lips and said with a smile: "Nothing, let's visit my parents next weekend. Home, okay?"

    It turned out to be this.

    Mr. Huo, who had already let go of the little angel’s family, nodded and responded: “Okay.” In the past six months, Anjia has been very low-key. They have not taken the initiative to contact Huo’s family many times. This attitude has softened Huo Yunchuan’s guardian. Wife's eager heart.

    Their baby son Dun Dun is now more than five months old.

    The three-headed baby is a bit fat.

    He carried it on with a sturdy strap and took up his entire chest without any problems.

    It's really heavy, but as a dad, An Wuhao enjoys the weight, not only doesn't feel tired at all, but also enjoys it.

    After all, he was holding a doll, so he sat in the back row with Aunt Zhang, who had been worried about him being crushed by Dun Dun.

    Dun Dun was awake. After getting in the car, Yuanyuan's big eyes wandered around: "Yeah..." It may be that the strange environment made him interesting, and he moved a lot in his safe arms.

    An Wuhui was very strenuous. This stinky boy ate five meals of milk and nutritious porridge. He was small and firm, and he was full of energy.

    Upon seeing this, Aunt Zhang said, "Are you weighing your small arms and legs? Or... or give it to auntie?" The

    stubborn boy turned around holding the baby, for fear that someone would snatch his baby: "No Whether it is heavy or not, I can hold it."

    However, a strenuous expression quickly appeared on his face, because the muscles of his arms were tired from playing.