Chapter 46

There is always a gap between people. This fact can be understood when An Wuhao is still immature.

    He remembered that in the year he was in junior high school, in the ordinary elementary school he was studying, two classmates who met every day had very good grades.

    How good is it that you can go to the best school in the city.

    At that time, the school's sensation was no less than the provincial champion in the college entrance examination.

    The parents of the classmates also had a party, and An Wuhao also attended as a classmate.

    When he arrived at the home of his classmates, he saw the atmosphere full of self-confidence, the intimacy between classmates and parents... It

    was the first time An Wuhao felt envied and powerless, and a feeling of longing and inferiority arose in his heart.

    He faintly recalled his childhood, opened the cabinet, took out flour, baking powder, sugar, etc. from the cabinet, preparing to make a chiffon cake.

    Aunt Zhang cleared up the mess left, and said to him: "No harm, you tell Mr. Huo, Auntie is back."

    An Wuhao said hurriedly: "Okay, Aunt Zhang is careful on the way."

    He pretended to be tidying things up. Instead of secretly preparing a cake.

    After Aunt Zhang left, An Wuhao followed the steps he had memorized, beating, sorting, sifting the flour...

    step by step, she was super serious and super careful.

    Unconsciously, a thin layer of sweat oozes from the tip of his nose.

    An Wuhao didn't realize this, and continued to stare at the work in his hands.

    One hour passed in this way.

    Huo Yunchuan hadn't seen An Wuhao come in for a nap for a long time, and wondered if the other party was scared by himself just now?

    He frowned ashamed and unjustly: "..." As a healthy young man, it is normal for him to react to the person he likes.

    The other party is also a man, so he can understand it even if he doesn't support it.

    However, President Huo twitched the corners of his mouth when he thought of the innocence of Anhui, always feeling that he would be understood.

    "Why don't you take a nap today?"

    An Wuhao suddenly heard a voice, it was Mr. Huo who came.

    Fortunately, he has put the cake in the oven.

    "Well, I'm not sleepy." An Wuzheng pointed to the oven in front of him and said: "Aunt Zhang baked it, and you can eat it when time is up..."

    Huo Yunchuan has a very good impression of An Wuhao's character, and he doesn't believe that the other party will do it. lie.

    "Don't eat too much cake." He ordered without doubt.

    An Wuhao nodded and smiled at him.

    Huo Yunchuan quickly moved his hands that always reveal his emotions to his back: "You slept late last night, it's better to go to bed."

    Hearing Mr. Huo's suggestion, An Wuyang glanced at the oven, but still It will take more than 30 minutes to bake it.

    With little abacus in his stomach, he nodded to Huo Yunchuan: "Okay, let's sleep for half an hour."