Chapter 94

When my son grabbed his finger and put it into his mouth for the fourth time tonight, Anwu knew it. This stinky kid has developed the habit of sucking his fingers.

    "Dun Dun, it's not okay, it's very dirty." The boy whispered softly, carefully removing the fat hand of kid Huo An, and freeing his fingers from the small mouth.

    "Woo..." Dundun, who has been trending towards willfulness recently, showed signs of wanting to get angry after missing his father's finger.

    "Don't cry or cry." An Wuhao found a sterilized pacifier and stuffed it into Dun Dun's mouth. As expected, he successfully coaxed the little bad guy who wanted to cry.

    "You are too accustomed to him." Huo Yunchuan sat on the floor in loose pajamas, with one leg crossed, one foot bent on the floor, arms resting on his knees, quietly watching the little angel and his son.

    "You are so embarrassed to say that..." An Wuhao couldn't help rolling his eyes. When talking about his son, who in the family can compare to Dad Huo, who has everything to do with his son.

    For example, Dun Dun is sturdy and his hand strength is getting bigger day by day. When someone is holding him, he always likes to pull the adult's hair.

    An Wuhao always sees that the little bad guy uses his breasts, grabbing his eldest dad's hair and pulling hard.

    However, the person who spoiled his son didn't even frown, so he continued to indulge Dun Dun to play with his hair.

    Another thing is that Dun Dun recently started to grow teeth, and two small baby teeth appeared in front of the fleshy gums; it is said that the baby's teeth will be itchy, so Dun Dun caught his eldest dad’s fingers, shoulders, everything. Bite wherever you can.

    Of course, his strength to bite people is definitely not painful, but there will be a lot of saliva...

    As a relative, An Wuhao sometimes dislikes Dun Dun’s saliva on his face, but he found that Dun Dun’s big dad doesn’t Yes, at most, it is to stop the stupid son who may have a pain in his gums, and then wipe his saliva with a sterile tissue calmly on his face.

    In short, he really spoils his son.

    Anhui picked up Dun Tun, who was sucking a pacifier wholeheartedly, and intended to play with his son. As a result, the hardware condition was not up to standard, and his arm became sore after holding it for a while.

    "Your son is good--fat." The little angel said, and then he hugged Xiao Huo and fell back on Mr. Huo, who insists on working out every day.

    The two of them, father and son, were immediately caught firmly by the two strong arms, and there was no need to worry about the tragedy of head landing first.

    How should I say, full of security.

    "Pi." Huo's father warmly kissed the'elder son''s meatless cheek, and found that the genuine son in the little angel's arms was watching him.

    An Wuhao helped his son and said: "Dun Dun wants you to kiss him too."

    Huo Yunchuan glanced at his son faintly: "No, my kiss can only be for you."

    An Wuhao said: "You are super handsome when you talk about love. "Then lifted his chin and kissed the fake father's sexy lips: "Yun Chuan, let Dun Dun go to bed and we will go back to the house and whisper." Mr.

    Huo licked his lips dryly, and said, "What whispered?"

    Little angel said. He patted Dun Dun's back with his hand, tilted his head and put his head next to her husband's neck, and said in a serious manner: "I can't tell now, Dun Dun is listening." The