Chapter 38

Huo Yunchuan knew that he was angry for a moment; as an only child, he has attracted the attention of two generations of elders and collateral relatives and friends since he was born in the Huo family.

    He couldn't imagine that a pair of parents would have to be indifferent to their children under what circumstances.

    The current situation is that in just two months, many things have happened to An Wuhao.

    Huo Yunchuan, through his own understanding, combined with the conversation with Father An just now, he is 100% sure that An Jia doesn't know what happened to An Wujiao.

    This is not because he deliberately concealed it, but it was obviously that the other party was not interested.

    Huo Yunchuan sulked alone for a while with a cold face, and caught Gao Yan in Gao Yan's office: "Have you ever found out about the family situation of company employees? How do they usually communicate with their children?"

    Gao Yan was stunned, could it be today? The theme of the meeting?

    Sure enough, it is the boss, and the focus is so deep: "Uh, I haven't learned about this yet, if necessary, I will take time to understand."

    Huo Yunchuan waved his hand: "I just want to ask you. Generally, how do parents communicate with their children and ignore the lives of their young children. Is there a lot of this phenomenon?"

    Of course he knows whether it is normal or not, but he just wants to know more.

    Although I don’t know why the boss suddenly talked about this question, Gao Yan replied very seriously: “If you are talking about ordinary families, this phenomenon is of course very common.”

    According to relevant reports, he knows that family relations in contemporary society, Increasingly towards a sub-healthy state.

    "Especially families with many children." Gao Yan added.

    Then I saw that the boss’s face was full of clouds and it was puzzling. Could it be that the family relationship has recently appeared contradictory?

    Huo Yunchuan ordered: "You give me a copy of the employee's profile from the Human Resources Department. His surname is An."

    So Gao Yan knew: "Ancheng?"

    As far as he knew, the employee was diligent and conscientious, with an easygoing personality, and there was nothing special about him.

    However, since it was the information Huo Yunchuan asked for, it was natural to find it out for him in the first place.

    The company suddenly notified the meeting, and all the senior executives of Huarui guessed that the situation must be the boss.

    Ancheng is a small boss, and he has a share in the meeting.

    He saw the young boss of Qi Yuxuanang, pursed his lips and smiled, alas, he really was the young man who had just made a routine with himself.

    Tall and handsome, with a splendid temperament, the light is more radiant from a distance.

    The key is where the age is. They, forty or fifty-year-old elders, can't get jealous at all, they can only envy them.

    There was a time when Ancheng always thought that if he had a better background, it would be great if he didn't devote himself to a poor rural area.

    But those were the thoughts of the reading age. Ever since he married Ding Wei, who was born here, and took root here, he has been relieved a lot.