Chapter 21

On the road during the rush hour, the road conditions are very congested, which makes the people sitting in the car chest tight, short of breath, dizziness and nausea.

    The pregnancy reaction that hadn't occurred in a day was suddenly surging because of the smell of the car and the stop-and-go operation.

    "Do you want to throw up?" Seeing this, the driver's master quickly stuffed An Wuhao a plastic bag.

    "Thank you." Just in case, he opened the bag, but it was just nauseating and didn't spit it out.

    "It's almost here." When the red light went out, the driver immediately drove the car out.

    It took fifteen minutes to reach the door of Jiangnanhui.

    An Wuhao looked sloppy and walked out of the car. He stood on the side of the road slowly, looking up and looking for the figure of Xiaopang.

    Huo Yunchuan looked at him in the car, joined the two men and three women, and a group of peers walked in.

    Because it's summer vacation, there is a lot of people here, and it's very difficult to find a place to eat.

    Xiaopang has been leading everyone anxiously, staying safe behind and carefully protecting himself, occasionally saying a few words with fellow boys.

    Huo Yunchuan followed further behind, with a pair of sunglasses on his face, he felt like a perverted stalker now.

    The correct way is to respect the other person's personal freedom, but...forgive him for the difficulty.

    "Really uncomfortable?" When he found a place to eat and sat down, Xiaopang finally saw his brother Chao lazily and lacking energy.

    "Order food, I'm hungry." An Wuhao flipped through the menu, skimmed over the fried food, looking for what suits him: "Patty, let me have a steamed egg." It

    seems that apart from this, there is nothing suitable for me to eat. of.

    "Okay." Xiaopang cared for a few words from the buddies, and then greeted the girls with two hundred times the enthusiasm: "I'll treat this meal, please order whatever you like. After dinner, let's go to the movie!"

    Girl A: "But there are no good movies lately. Why don't you go play pool?"

    Another boy echoed: "Okay, I like playing pool." Then he looked at An Wuhao: "Aren't you good at playing? Then learn from the

    girls ." Girl B winked at him: "I can play. It's pretty good, or I'll teach you."

    An Wuhao lifted his lips. Generally, he would do this when he didn't think of an answer. The embarrassing thing was that others always thought he was acting handsome.

    "I think you can just hit it." He smiled.

    With red lips, white teeth, gentle temperament, the girl looked pleasing to the eye, just because Xiaopang said, his buddy doesn't like to pile up with the girl, chasing him is very difficult.

    "I don't know how to fight either. Who is willing to teach me to fight?" Xiaopang looked forward to sweeping around the three girls and got a bunch of awkward smiles.

    "I'll teach you to fight." The buddies can't stand it. This time Chubby is dead again.

    The one who had eaten before was safe and sound, and ate a small bowl without a bite and put his chopsticks on it.

    Because girls are only interested in tall, thin, white boys, but tall, thin, white boys don’t mean to pick up girls, so they eventually develop into a day for young ladies to talk about girls, and a day for buddies to talk about boys.