Chapter 7

An Wuhao sat in the car to calm down, and touched the not-so-heavy pile of money... He also felt that the work of accompany him was not suitable for him.

    Even if it wasn't Huo Yunchuan's trick tonight, this job might not last long.

    So when he met Huo Yunchuan, he couldn't tell whether it was good or bad luck.

    Anyway, there will be no intersection in the future, An Wuhao shook his head and didn't think about him.

    After returning home at half past ten, the parents may have just fallen asleep, and there is still a light in the hallway. Of course, it was not specially left for safety.

    The room of the three of them does not have a bathroom, and a small lamp is left in the living room to make it easier for them to get up at night.

    An Wuhao walked into the room and found that the little brother was asleep. He quickly put his hands and feet down and climbed onto his bed in slow motion.

    "..." Although I slept all morning today, I still feel so tired.

    He fell asleep less than five minutes after implantation.

    The next day was the weekend, Ding Wei got up early and made breakfast for the whole family.

    At eight o'clock, we called everyone up for dinner.

    "Tell you something." Ding Wei said while holding toast slices and spreading jam: "Your eldest sister is going to the United States to study for a summer vacation. What do you want her to bring back?"

    An Wuji immediately raised his hand: "Mom. , I want my eldest sister to bring a set of books."

    Ding Wei looked at him: "What book?"

    An Wuji also looked at her mother: "I already told her."

    An Cheng smiled and touched the younger son lovingly. Head: "You really make my dad feel ashamed." I thought that back then, I almost missed the exam in the college entrance examination, and then looked at the sluggish second child and asked, "Well, how about you?" I

    found everyone looking at myself. , An Wuhao yawned: "No."

    Ding Wei frowned and said, "Did you come back late last night?"

    "No." An Wuhao turned over the omelette in front of him with a fork, and said vaguely: "It's about eleven o'clock."

    An Cheng looked up, "Wuhao, how about changing jobs?"

    He was really worried about his son. One person back and forth in the big night.

    "Okay." An Wuhao drank a sip of milk, feeling tired: "I'm going to find a part-time job in day shift today."

    "That's the best." An Cheng smiled satisfied.

    "How about Juewei Duck Neck?" An Wuji gave his brother a serious plan.

    He was speechless, and took a bite of the egg and said, "I would rather go to Shaxian snacks to work than low-flavored duck necks."

    Because every time I go shopping, the other party will weigh myself five yuan or ten yuan, or even twenty yuan, and then Say: "Is it okay to weigh a little more?"

    This kind of corporate culture is really low.

    Faced with this situation, An Wuhao always put out ten dollars and said: "I have so much money on me. It doesn't matter if I charge ten dollars less?" The