Chapter 78

The travel budget is a one-week itinerary. Excluding the time on the road, there is not much left.

    An Wuhao went abroad to play for the first time. It was a beach and a playground. He ate delicious food every day. So he committed a problem that he was easy to make at his age and didn't want to go home.

    Huo Yunchuan... looked helplessly at the young man who was squatting on the ground and procrastinating for time, the whole person was not good!

    "Chao Chao?" When I went out today, I still wore a spring rope. Now the rope has collapsed into a straight line.

    An Wuzheng glanced at a relatively early time, and opened his eyes and said nonsense: "My shoelaces are loose, I have to tie them."

    Huo Yunchuan clenched his fists, gritted his teeth and pierced through: "...What you are wearing is Sandals." The

    teenager was pierced and simply sat on the ground: "It's still so early, and I'm going back tomorrow. You take me back so early, don't you just want to roll the sheets."

    Everyone knows the scenic spots in foreign countries, and the tourists from the motherland are quite similar. Many people can understand Chinese no matter where they are.

    This thing is embarrassing and thrown abroad, how can President Huo bear it.

    "You're so smart, it's wasted not to take one exam." Huo Yunchuan walked over, and picked up the shameless teenager and took away.

    The low score in the college entrance examination is an unharmed pain: "..."

    He was sullenly evaporating his little emotions, and suddenly saw a white dolphin swimming by him, and immediately said happily: "Dolphin, look!"

    Huo Yunchuan silently Glancing at his beaten arm, he told me patiently: "This kind of dolphin is called the Chinese white dolphin. It belongs to the cetacean dolphin family and is a national first-class protected animal."

    Say it in Chinese and English again. If you don't learn your accent well, you get beaten.

    Because Huo Yunchuan explained very well, a family with children gathered behind them and followed them with a smile all the way.

    The little girl and the little boy learned their accents very well, and they were even ashamed of the soundness of lying on their husband's back.

    When they reached the end of the tunnel, the child's family said to them, "Thank you, and take the liberty to ask, are you a nephew or a brother?"

    Huo Yunchuan: "..."

    An Wuhao: "..."

    On the way back to the hotel, the boy Laughing sullenly, lying on the shoulders of the older man, ridiculed: "Uncle..."

    The cruel man who was offended, pinched the young and invincible ass of his little lover, and sneered: "Why don't you call Dad?"

    An Wushan sneered. Licking the other's ear: "Dad."

    "..." Huo Yunchuan's forehead blue veins violently, while sweating, he quickened his pace, and when he reached a hidden blind corner of the line of sight, he held his back. The person above got it down and pressed it on the wall.

    The brutal kiss came as scheduled, and the consequences were more serious than An Wuhao expected...He began to regret what he had just done.

    "Yun Chuan..." The young man begged for mercy with tears, and kept making meaningless rejections with his slender wrists that lacked exercise.