Chapter 93

Outside the court where the male gods were quietly watching the game, because of the girl's full confession, it caused a heated discussion, how to get fat? ! Are there any stars on the court?

    "Hello?" The president who accompanied the beating waited for a while, and found that the junior boy was in a daze. On Junyi's face, an unpleasant expression suddenly appeared. Even if he was a slightly cute student, he himself has never been. What good-tempered living Bodhisattva: "What are you in a daze, do you still want to practice?"

    "Ah...sorry, President!" An Wuhao discovered that the youth who was patiently playing with him walked to the net and frowned. Looking at himself wrinkly, as a thin-skinned baby, he blushed in an instant: "Let's continue..." Hit it. Before the two words were finished, there was a new commotion outside the court.

    "What?! Where is Tiantian? Oh my god, where is my sweetie!"

    This is bad, the fans hidden in the crowd, after hearing the cry of the enthusiastic young lady, immediately got to the point.

    The folks who originally watched handsome guys playing in Buddhism were excitedly pulling away from the crowd, pushing and shoving to the side of the court.

    "Xiao Tiantian! Is that you? Ah, ah, is it you!" The

    scene was very chaotic for a while.

    "What's the matter?" The president noticed this unusual commotion, and finally distracted himself and walked towards the group of female classmates who were making a lot of noise: "You...even if you like the members of the club, please be considerate. Okay?"

    Given the president's own deterrent aura, few girls used to be presumptuous in front of him.

    But this time it was obviously overturned.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!) The thin figure inside.

    Rely on... the

    ignored young man, his whole body stiffened, and then followed the eyes of these girls and looked back at the young man who had attracted much attention.

    Everything happened so suddenly!

    "..." At the call of everyone, An Wuhao stood in the court and picked up the racket, burying his face deeply-

    only blushing and at a loss can describe his state.

    But I didn't know that this picture was so shy that I didn't dare to show his face. In the eyes of the pro-mother fans off the field, it was like an angel descending to the world, so cute that it exploded!

    "Hahahaha, he's shy, hahahaha, really

    cute ! Burst!" "Don't hide it, it looks so sweet, why hide it!"

    "Please, take a look at Mom, OK--! "The

    viewing area is out of control in this way, and the old order no longer exists.

    The members in the field had already stopped practicing and walked over very curiously to see what happened?

    "Wuhao?" It was Wen Ling's voice, ringing in the ear of An Wuhao who was pretending to be an ostrich.

    "Hmm..." An Wuhao finally put down the beat, revealing a face that was so red that he looked at his friend with moist eyes, very embarrassed: "Sorry."

    Wen Ling was confused and didn't quite understand.

    "Because I affected everyone's training." After An Wuhao finished speaking, he resolutely walked to the president who was trying to maintain order by the court.