Chapter 56

When Ancheng was called to the general manager's office, he was very worried, wondering if he had done something wrong recently?

    He didn't think about anything else at all, so it can be seen that he is indeed an honest and honest person.

    Seeing him, Gao Yan said, "Please sit down."

    "Thank you, general manager." An Cheng swallowed and sat down cautiously.

    Gao Yan gave birth to a faint doubt, and asked, "You used to be a minister, but now the head office intends to restore your position, do you know?"

    An Cheng's eyes were wide, and he couldn't believe it.

    "It's okay, I'll just ask casually." Gao Yan threw down another heavy news and said: "The above paid you a salary, which is 10% higher than your original."

    An Cheng said: "General manager, yes. Ten percent of the month is still..."

    Gao Yan said with a smile: "According to the company's pre-acquisition basis."

    Ancheng was taken aback after hearing it, full of doubts and joy.

    "Okay, this is what I want to tell you," Gao Yan said calmly, "Congratulations, go back tonight, and share this good news with your family."

    Ancheng finally confirmed that the general manager was not joking with himself. , Really gave himself a promotion: "Thank you, general manager, I will continue to work hard in the future." He stood up and said, looking quite excited.

    Gao Yan gave a meaningful smile: "You're welcome, it's the promotion from the president."

    Ancheng immediately added wittily: "Thanks to the president, thanks to the company for training!"

    Gao Yan nodded, "Okay, go out and continue. Let's work." He is a little bit complicated. If his cousin gets bored with Xiaoqing in the future, his parents are still working in Huo, will they be affected?

    In short, he never thought about how long his cousin and Xiaoqinger could go.

    Ancheng walked to the bathroom and sent a text message to his wife.

    —Wei Wei, I just learned that the company is going to promote me, and I have paid for it, which is 10% higher than the original salary.

    Ding Wei asked the same question as soon as he received the message.

    -Ten percent of the original? Is the basis last month or?

    —According to the company before the acquisition.

    Ding Wei was happy for a while, which was really good.

    -Great, I know your abilities will not be buried, [smile/] I have to work hard, and fight for the children together.

    -Hug your child, don’t work too hard, now my salary is up, you should take a break and spend more time in charge of the child.

    —Well, fortunately, they are obedient, well, let's continue to work.

    Her husband was suddenly promoted and raised. Ding Wei, an urban strong woman who had been anxious, finally relaxed her tight nerves.

    She thought of the children she hadn't contacted for a long time, and after returning home from get off work, she began to call one by one.

    An Wuyu, the eldest daughter who was far abroad, was extremely happy when she heard that her dad was promoted and raised, so she immediately hung up her mother's phone and called her dad to say hi.