Chapter 64

The news that An Wuhao and Dun Dun returned home from the hospital were not deliberately concealed. The Huo family's relatives and friends, including the Anjia couple, also knew about it.

    Since it is a working day, An Wuhao does not want his parents to toss back and forth.

    On the phone the day before he was discharged from the hospital, he advised his parents not to come to see him off.

    By the way, it is recommended that parents come to Huo’s house to see the baby again on Saturdays and Sundays.

    Such a clear arrangement gave Ding Wei and An Cheng a feeling that their children had grown up unknowingly.

    They have been in a trance these days.

    The couple seemed to have made an appointment and didn't talk much about the Huo family.

    This may be because you don't want to behave too rare and weird, or it may be because of helplessness.

    The morning after Anwu was discharged from the hospital, it was a sunny day.

    He learned that his mother-in-law had carefully prepared a table of breakfast and wanted to eat with himself and the baby.

    Of course, Dun Dun just went to see it, he can only take milk at this stage.

    Downstairs, in the living room.

    Old man Huo was looking forward to it, and looked at the watch on his hand from time to time: "Are Chao Chao and Dun Dun still awake?"

    His daughter-in-law Zhang Ruoqi quipped: "The old man is not in a hurry, he should be down soon."

    "Oh. "So the lonely old man had to wait.

    Yesterday at noon, his grand-daughter-in-law and great-grandson returned from the hospital. He visited the eldest grandson's room several times.

    The newborn great-grandson is too cute, and the older elders are reluctant to stay there.

    Later, because his grandson-in-law wanted to rest, he was kicked out by his eldest grandson.

    There was a movement upstairs.

    When everyone looked up, it was Huo Yunchuan who walked down the stairs holding the boy with limited mobility.

    Aunt Zhang, the babysitter followed, holding their baby young master Dundun.

    "Grandpa, Mom and Dad, early." The little angel greeted each other, smiling like the sun outside the window.

    It is hard to imagine that he has just given birth to a child and is still suffering from postpartum pain.

    "Chao Chao, morning, did you sleep well last night?" The eyes of everyone who had originally placed Dun Dun's body, all of a sudden concentrated back.

    Everyone's eyes were distressed, and even the voice of words became softer subconsciously.

    "Sleep well," An Wuzheng was put down by Huo Yunchuan and adjusted to a comfortable position: "I was woken up by Dun Dun several times. I was either arguing about eating or wetting the bed."

    Zhang Ruoqi's face was distressed: "Then. Well, let Dun Dun go to the nursery at night and leave it to Aunt Zhang to take care of it."

    In fact, she also wanted to make this suggestion yesterday, but she just came back from the hospital and was afraid that it would be unaccustomed to leave Dun Dun.