Chapter 47

The marriage certificate was received in this way, although I only touched it by myself, I didn't even see what was written in it. ( My dear It was not ,what u think )

    However, I feel safe and sound, and I feel that I am no longer alone.

    He flashed his eyes embarrassedly. In fact, he was hesitant on the surface, but he was still attached to Mr. Huo's body temperature in the end.

    Therefore, no matter where the marriage can end up, it still has to be actively managed.

    "Yun Chuan." An Wuhao said suddenly: "Then I will call you like this from now on."

    He decided in his heart that he would change his mouth completely in the future.

    President Huo, who was driving, only felt that his arm holding the steering wheel was numb, and he almost didn't drive the car into the ditch...

    He pantfully parked the car to the side of the road with less traffic, and has been patient since he walked out of the Civil Affairs Bureau. Now the limit is finally reached.

    An Wujiao asked in doubt: "What happened? Did we go the wrong way?"

    Huo Yunchuan whispered: "No." Then he unfastened his seat belt and got off the car, walked to the back seat where An Wuhao was sitting and opened the door. .

    Under the child's stunned eyes, he directly bent over and probed in, pinched the opponent's chin, and gave him a fierce kiss.

    "Hmm..." An Wu was caught off guard looking for something to grasp, and his easily injured eyes quickly filled with water vapor.

    The man who kissed him let go of his addiction, and warned in a mute voice: "Don't pick me up next time."

    Especially on the road.

    After the car drove, his lips were flushed and he still couldn't believe it. Mr. Huo stopped and got off the car on the road, just to take advantage of him...

    But the fact seems to be the case.

    "I didn't tease you..." An Wuhao retorted.

    He turned his numb tongue and rubbed the corners of his mouth with his fingers. The roots of his ears were always reddish.

    Huo Yunchuan hummed softly: "Who is teasing me?"

    In any case, he didn't believe it.

    An Wuzheng pursed his lips and said, "It's not me anyway."

    Huo Yunchuan originally planned to take An Wuzheng to a better restaurant for dinner, but when he saw him like this, he had to find a nearby restaurant that looked good.

    He took Anhui's hand into the hotel and quickly asked for a box.

    After the waitress left, An Wuhao found himself sitting on Mr. Huo's lap again.

    Because he was afraid of falling, he encircled Huo Yunchuan's shoulder for the first time.

    "Yun Chuan..." An Wuzheng begged, trying to step on the ground with his feet, but found that his legs were lifted up.

    Mr. Huo hugged him like a child.

    The bloody man said: "You are not allowed to move, I will let your feet touch the ground."

    An Wuhao said quickly: "Okay." After

    he was put down, he kept his promise and kept leaning in Huo Yunchuan's arms, grasping his fingers. The clothes