Chapter 51

What is frankness?

    Is it edible?

    The little angel dropped the phone in his hand and lay on the sofa, quietly thinking about his own thoughts.

    However, what appeared in his mind was Mr. Huo's round buttocks for a while, and Mr. Huo's strong abdominal muscles for a while...

    He rolled his body irritably and twisted his delicate eyebrows.

    "Hmm..." Then go to sleep.

    He closed his eyes, and there was a pair of straight and slender legs in front of him.

    "Ah." An Wuhao sat up and raked his hair.

    Fortunately, a string of cell phone bells rang suddenly, bringing his fantasy to an abrupt end.

    The number on the screen was unfamiliar, so An Wuhao hesitated to answer it.

    "Hello?" If it's a salesman's call, it's never too late to hang up.

    There said: "Hello, there is a piece of your express delivery. Are you at home now?"

    It turned out to be the courier's phone number, but...

    "My express?" An Wuhang was confused, and I didn't have any online shopping recently.

    No one said anything to give himself.

    "Yes." The courier kindly informed: "The sender's surname is Huo." In

    this case, it may be something that Mr. Huo bought.

    An Wuhao nodded: "Okay, please

    send it up now, please." The express was delivered soon.

    In my hand is a small box with very light weight.

    After An Wuhao took apart, a white USB flash drive was lying in his palm.

    —Wuhan, grandpa sent you a USB flash drive, which contains some of Yun Chuan's previous game records, I think you will like to watch it.

    An Wuhao was too surprised.

    Don't know what game it will be? The other party never said it.

    Five minutes later, Huo Yunchuan’s laptop screen was showing a video record of his participation in swimming competitions in high school.

    An Wuhao just watched for a few minutes before biting his lips tightly.

    What catches his eyes now is the indifferent and beautiful young man with big long legs, sexy slender figure and crystal water drops on his face.

    Huo Yunchuan's limbs were relatively slender at that time, and his facial lines were a little softer than now, but his temperament was not soft.

    On the contrary, the eyes are sharp and the eyebrows are flying, which is not easy to provoke at first glance.

    The boy staring at the screen has a changeable expression.

    It turned out that Huo Yunchuan was already so cool at that time, there was no extra expression from beginning to end.

    Including winning the first place, it was just the corners of his mouth that were very disdainful.

    Next, when the camera zoomed in on the podium, the opponent glanced straight towards the camera.

    An Wuhao's heart was numb, and he felt as if Huo Yunchuan, who was in high school, penetrated the medium of time and stared at himself.

    He was lying in a chair, holding a strip of pillow in his arms, and he was confused.