Chapter 65

In the evening, when it was daytime in the United States, my sister An Wuyu saw her brother's reply and felt relieved.

    She just said, even if the eldest brother is married into a wealthy family, he will still be the old brother.

    —Such a happy event, of course, is to be returned. Let's talk more about it when we meet. Now my sister is going to class first.

    -Ok.

    Taking advantage of the time when Huo's father was not watching, An Wuhang secretly found the phone and texted on the bed.

    — Xiaopang, I have something that I have kept from you for a long time, and I want to confess to you [cover face/]

    Xue Jiyang sees the information of my buddy, and replied in a complicated mood.

    —Big brother, I also want to confess to you something that I have kept from you for a long time.

    This development direction is something that An Wuhao didn't expect...

    —Well, then do you want to talk about it first or I want to talk about it?

    Xue Jiyang returned.

    —Let’s type together, whoever finishes typing first.

    —OK.

    An Wuhao pursed his mouth and immersed himself in typing.

    —I am married and have a baby.

    —I’m gay.

    The two little friends looked at their respective mobile phone screens: "..."

    —Fuck...

    —Fuck...

    Xue Jiyang was shocked and couldn't believe it.

    —You made the female classmate’s belly bigger? Fengzi got married?

    Returned blankly without any problems.

    —No, it’s someone else making my belly bigger. This is not the point. Are you gay?

    Xue Jiyang returned blankly.

    —Yes, I’m gay. I’ve been with my roommate during the winter vacation. This is not the point, you, you, you...make your belly bigger? You donkey me?

    An Wuhang returned with a complicated face.

    —I don’t have a donkey, I’m so talented, my child is almost full moon, and I want to invite you to drink full moon wine. roommate? Then bring it here together, get to know each other.

    Xue Jiyang never recovered, just like a fool.

    —Your target is also a man?

    "Why?" An Wuhao made a direct call and said: "He is still the immediate boss of my parents, twelve years older than me. We met in a one-night stand at a bar, high-powered, right?"

    Xue Jiyang: "Look." Groove...fuckin..." In addition to the shit, it is the shit.

    This is too damn good.

    Xiaopang knows that he is honest and honest, simple and shy, and he is really not good-looking.

    "No, but don't you go to school?"

    "A liar." An Wuhao said, "I won the lottery not long after the college entrance examination. It was the time we went together, do you remember? Boys' break-up meeting."