Chapter 116

Is it so late over there?

    An Wuhao frowned, and said concerned: "Then have you eaten? Are you tired?" What he wanted to say is that at this point, you don't actually need to call him, just rest early.

    "I have eaten, and I just returned to the hotel." Huo Yunchuan heard his voice, and the foreigner's bird air he had just received outside finally calmed down a little bit.

    "Tired?" An Wuhao asked again.

    Mr. Huo opened up a yellow voice across almost half of the earth, saying, "I'm not tired, and it's not a problem to do it with you three or five times." It's

    just tired of heart, thinking about a bunch of treacherous old fritters. .

    And he has a tough temper.

    If there is no assistant by your side, I don’t know how many talks have collapsed these days.

    "You..." An Wuhao glanced at the classmates around him, blushing and found a quiet corner to continue talking to him: "I'm going to class soon, you are tired all day, or take a hot bath and go to bed early "?" The

    other end of the phone said: "Don't worry, just tell me

    a few more words." An Wuhao's heart softened, and he nodded obediently, and his voice softened involuntarily: "I miss you so much." It

    came from over there . Smile lightly, making An Wuhao feel itchy in his ears again.

    He shyly gritted his teeth and said, "What are you laughing at, didn't you ask me to say a few more words to you?"

    Now he said and laughed, and stopped.

    Huo Yunchuan said: "You can't laugh when you are happy?"

    An Wuhao was gone, scratching his ear on the other side, and continued to talk to him: "Dun Dun misses you too, we both miss you." As the little prince of love, he has A shy and unrestrained special skill: "You come back soon, you won't come back... the sets in the drawer are about to expire."

    There was a brief silence over there.

    After a while, Huo Yunchuan took a long breath and said, "Little villain."

    "Haha."

    "There are three days left, I will go back, don't tell me you are tired when the time comes."

    An Wuhao: "..." The

    two chatted for a while, and suddenly someone knocked on Huo Yunchuan's door. He said to the little angel on the phone, "Wait a minute, I'll open the door."

    Just then the school bell rang: "Yun Chuan, hang up, I'm going to class." An Wuzheng said. Hearing a woman's voice on the phone, it seemed to be speaking a babbled foreign language, he couldn't understand it, and didn't mind.

    Huo Yunchuan returned to him after a while: "I have something to deal with, you can go to class."

    "Okay." An Wuzheng said: "Goodbye, waiting for you to come back."

    He hung up the phone neatly and it looked like it was. There is something to deal with.

    It's not easy to do business, it's really hard, this is the only thought after An Wuhao was hung up.

    In the next few days, Huo Yunchuan was really busy, moving around several areas in a row, and had to deal with emergencies while rushing to the market.