Cat?

"Whoa what's the rush?" Kara throws her hands up like she had been caught in the act and froze up standing behind the kitchen counter with a tub of potstickers. The girl was already in her bright pjs and her glasses had been placed on the counter.

"Cat knows" you shouted dumping your coat into the mess that you call a coat hanger, you tugged your glasses off collapsing them shut and placing them in the bowl beside the door where car keys would go of either of you ever learnt to drive.

"Knows?" She asked letting her hands fall back down to her side and sliding the pot stickers over to your side of the counter as a peace offering although she wasn't so sure why.

"That I'm a super" you explained grimacing at what Kara had offered you before turning your expression back to one of seriousness.

"Oh that's it?" She questioned taking back her container gleefully and digging back into her comfort food with a large smile.

"That's it?! She what?"

"Oh she's known for a long time" Kara shrugs like it was world wide news that Cat Grant knew but hey where's your memo?

"And you didn't think to mention that my boss knows that?" You questioned with a brow raised.

"Didn't even cross my mind to be honest" she shrugged diving back into the potstickers without a care in the universe.

"Kara!" You ripped the potstickers out of sight wanting her full attention on the matter. How could she be so calm? The queen on media knows your secret.

"I'm sorry okay" she smiled weakly leaning her head to the side as she finishes of the potsticker in her mouth.

"Not good enough" you spoke coldly knowing that yet another of Kara friends or acquaintances knew one of your deepest secrets.

"Come on, just talk about what happened" she ushered placing her hands together and leaning against the counter forgetting about her precious container.

"I want pizza" you grinned sliding over her phone, if you had to speak about it, it wouldn't hurt to get a little something.

"Fine I'll order pizza, the date?" She asked looking down to the app on her phone, punching in what would be your fifth meal of the day.

"That's it really" you shrugged unsure what else was left the say. "I met her she said thanks for saving her the other night, we had dinner and I walked her home" you explained your evening, you hadn't really had any chance to compare your evening it wasn't like you were the going out kinda guy.

"You walked her home?" Kara threw her phone to the side in a cheerful fashion fortunately for her it stayed in one piece what was not enough to say to the wall, a small Crater left in the phones war path.

"Kara careful" you lectured knowing how easily excited the girl would get.

"Sorry I'm excited"

"What do you think is happening here?" You raised a brow unsure what all the comments and looks people were giving would even entail of. Cat was your boss and it was her direct order to go to dinner so why were people making such a big deal out of it?

"Nothing" she explains but crunches up the lines of her forehead giving away that the girl was definitely holding something back.

"Kara" you said sternly glaring back at the girl.

"It's just Cat doesn't hate you and trust me that's rare" she explained honestly and it got you thinking, maybe she was right. Cat Grant hadn't been so awful to you and trust yourself when you say that because you had enough evenings of Kara complaining about the woman.