Fallen god

The crowd gasped at Karas fallen frame, her body under rocks that swarm around her. Her body weak and unconscious.

Supergirl. Broken and bleeding left to dead.

Kara. Unconscious. Broken. A Fallen god under strength far worse than her own. Something the stubborn girl never expected, well no one did.

"Is she dead?" a small timid voice asked from the crowd as you marched through scanning the area in panic, reign had long gone by now but she was the least of your worries.

Like hell she was you pushed through the crowd holding them back with your hand as you crouched down beside her.

"Her pulse is weak. She's crashing"

"Move!" You hissed calling back the medics as the DEO stormed through. Alex no where to be seen which at this point was the only person you begged rao would bring you right now.

"She'll be okay." J'onn tried to comfort but it didn't matter, Kara was never going to be okay and she had been for a while.

"Stay with me, Kara. Stay with me." You gulped back your tears as you took her fragile hand in your own shaking one kneeling beside her.

Kara looks at you, completely confused and out of it but she still smiled. "Merry Christmas, Mom." She whispered but unluckily for you it reached your alien ears.

You took a moment to register her words never expecting those to cross her dry lips. "Mom?What the hell did this to her?" You spat, was it your mother? Or was it just the fact that a monster had made Kara believe that she could ever be one.

"World killers. Regin in fact." J'onn informed as you blood boiled. Reign had what was coming to her and you were prepared to bring down hell on the alien.

You glared at him as if it was the first time he had told you. "See that would have been helpful before she tried to kill my sister." You hissed causing him to stumble back slightly with a sigh.

"Don't worry about it now, you have to get her down to the DEO fast before she crashes even more" he explained.

So you did, you picked her up quickly cradling her in your arms but you couldn't bring yourself to look down at her because it felt like a sick nightmare and this was making it all too real. You burst through the medic bay laying her down on the free bed, Alex interrupted at her desk as she shoots up from her work and races over. "Alex I need you"

"Shit what happened?" She panicked scanning her sisters body with her small glassy eyes.

"No time to explain you need to save her now."

Alex doesn't waste anytime but you could tell that this was hell for the older sister. "Her breath sounds are shallow and O2 levels are low," Alex said aloud Like her language would somehow translate. Alex grabbed a pressure cuff and turned to you. "I need you to start a manual resuscitator on Kara."

Kara was deteriorating fast and Alex was barely holding on to her sanity but it was all too much contagious.

"BP is 180/110." She announced as you kept Kara somewhat alive. Alex used a stethoscope to check Kara's heart rhythm but you already knew as her heartbeat was the only thing you could focus on. They were irregular. She's going to crash and you were ill prepared. "Her pulse is weak."

"I know." Alex glanced at the monitors. She pushed her panic away slightly as your hands dropped to your side waiting for a better solution.

"She's crashing."

Alex sighed. "We need to intubate." With that you handed her the intubation tray. She opened Kara's mouth slowly and pushed the line down her throat and you grimaced at the tube poking out from her dry mouth. She kept checking the monitors as you continued to focus on her heartbeat.