Red K Kara

"Cat, how does it feel to be the most powerful woman in National City?"

Cat smirks looking over to the reporter who's taking much interest in what the older woman has to offer despite your sour mood against her "Well, Sara, first of all, that's a total misnomer. Nobody is calling me the most powerful woman in National City. I believe they are calling me the most powerful person." She explained causally correcting the reporter who chuckled in response to the bluntness of the answer but then again it's Cat Grant of all people.

"Eugh turn it off." You huff over to Winn who scrambled up onto his feet to revive the remote for you scattering his desk items in the process of his clumsy mission, finally releasing your gaze from the small figure of Cat that was plastered all over the news, after the monitors went blank you were sure you were free but it didn't last long.

"Y/n? Print this" Ms Grant orders not bothering to even pass the paper over but rather throw it in your direction only for you to sprint forward to catch it, luckily super speed was one of your strengths.

"Yes Ms Grant." You groaned after her taking the document between your fingers but the sound of the private elevator caused you to turn to your sister waltzing in with a coffee cup in one hand and the other holding her bag over her shoulder.  "That's Cat's elevator." You explained, that was it Kara had finally lost it!

Kara huffed taking her sunglasses from her face and revealing her glasses free face that could possible make people aware of her secret but it was still secure with the bun on top of her head. A bobble can hide a lot of things it seems. "It is absolutely ridiculous for her to have her own personal elevator, plus horrible for the environment."

"Kara what are you doing?" You asked clearly confused to the mood that the girl was presenting you with. It was like she had been replaced with someone... someone just like cat.

"What are you doing sucking up to Cat like that?" She chuckled taking a slip from her coffee, it didn't take you long to realise that she had been listening in way before her arrival.

You frowned your brows together confused to the mood shift happening right now "This is what you wanted me to do." You explained softly reminding her that she was the reason you were even working for Ms Grant much to your begging to stay out of the public eye.

"Well it's humiliating, look at you just a simple lapdog" she twists her face into one of disgust as she looked down at you both metaphorically and physically by the inches added to the bottom of her feet.

"Okay what the fuck has gotten into you. What's that?" You ask leaning in seeing a flicker of red dance across her neck but disappear behind her collar. Your hands are inches above her skin, close to trailing after the weird glistening radiating from beneath its surface.

She swats your hand away harshly. "Hands off me, I don't need you anywhere near me, might just stab me too" she spat really dragging out the last of the sentence in spite, there was no remorse in her words.

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?" You yelled clenching your fists at the uncalled for reminder. You glared at her like your eyes were ready to melt her face.

"Inside voices Mr Danvers." Cat calls out, the door closing behind her as she approaches Siobhan who rushes to her feet holding out a latte ignoring the serve tension between you and your sibling.

"Here's your latte Ms Grant" she smiles sickeningly sweet towards Cat.

"Ah thanks." She snatches the coffee from her hand and hoovers it over to the bin where it falls into, a couple of splatters of coffee spilling out after the soft thud. Siobhan follows it with confusion " I admire loyalty, integrity and employees that I can trust. Not backstabbing, opportunistic little... Imps. Clean out your desk." She orders as you watch with your brows raised. How had she managed to get herself fired this early? But of course Siobhan stands there with her mouth open. "I'm sorry, was I using my inside voice? You. are. fired! Now, before you go skipping all the way back to Metropolis, I will save you the bus fare. I had a much too long conversation with Perry White. And there is no job waiting for you there. Mmm. Now, be gone."