Hit

"What do you mean we can't go after him? It's clearly max lords doing" you yell forcing your view onto the other DEO agents especially John. It was the next day and you were waiting for your orders to take down max Lord for good but it wasn't coming, normally you wouldn't come in for a weekend but it was more important than laying around with a tub of ice cream and a bad show.

"But he said all but amit it" Alex explains with a softer tone having gone undercover to dig up information for the cause. You couldn't help but feel for her having to spend time alone with such a monster.

"He made the Bizarro team." Kara huffed in frustration it seemed like she also became tired of Max lords meddling. She placed her hands to her hips, she was the only one between you both that was wearing a suit, whereas your self was wearing a baggy suit shirt tugged loosely into skinny black jeans.

"Is that what we're calling it?" John asks with all seriousness? you can never tell with that dude.

You chuckle sightly at his non existing enthusiasm "Another Catco trademark." You explained referring to a certain woman that just loved naming and branding things.

"So, how do we stop them both?" Kara asks, surely there had to be another way.

"We arm our agents with Kryptonite darts and we take down these Bizarros the next time they show their faces" he explains, with kryponite in question it definitely meant that you and Kara couldn't be apart of this plan which only made you doubt it much more.

Kara shook her head softly. "But they're not the villains here, clearly both the victim. It's Max we should be going after. You're acting as if theyre people and not an experiment." She shares her concern with you all making you realise that your sister might be right on this. They didn't chose to be apart of a jerks experiment.

"That's what they are Kara, they are both Max's deranged science projects." Alex pushes taking the side of her boss which didn't come to much of a shock.

"So why don't we just arrest Max?" You suggested hopefully.

John exhales loudly crossing his arms across his chest. "We're the DEO, we don't exist. And we certainly don't have the authority to arrest private citizens, especially not world-famous billionaires. Briefing the strike team in 10." He explains clearly moving on with his plan leaving you and Kara apart from it.

You sigh about to leave, to go home and take your place on your sofa and continue the day with a bit more fun "Hey wait guys. there's something I wanted to tell you, not in front of John. When I was with Max, he mentioned you both." Alex explains to you both before you could escape. You spin round to her direction and frown.

"What? In what way?" Kara asks quickly seriously concerned to what the man might know, wouldn't that just ruin everything?

"Like, in a weird way, as if he knew we were related. I'm mean, there's no way he could, is there?" She asks aloud confusing herself at her own thoughts, you could see right through Alex and knew that the girl was spiralling down a deep black hole.

"No. No. No way. No. He's just..." Kara trails off, it seemed like the worry had infected her and she was no longer sure of her own answer.

You sighed watching them both share a look of worry and nervousness. "He's trying to get into your head, he's trying to rattle you. That's what he does." You explained but then your phone buzzed tearing your attention down to the small device nested in your hand.