Suicide

It's not long until your boss flies past you clicking her fingers to get the attention of the tired workers. They straightened up at her arrival and you were quick on your feet to follow her through to her office. "The morning meeting was to begin 16 seconds ago. You people were more punctual when you were drones... just go get me my story and oh y/n smoothie." She waves her hand dismissively making the room become slowly empty but you stayed put waiting for the last to leave.

She has a small smirk in her face as she notices you still stood in the middle of her office. "Ms Grant"

"Y/n" she mocked leaning onto her desk with her arms crossed as you kept your distance.

You breathed harshly, the room suddenly became stuffy and hard to breath in, the look on her face wasn't helping as her grin becomes a large frown. "I just wanted to say what you did was amazing I mean I did not expect your plan to work. You lead this city with such strength and grace, and underneath that prickly exterior, ahem, you have the biggest heart of anyone I know. I just... I'm just trying to say thank you for being well Cat Grant and you know it's been okay working with you." You remembered were you where, this wasn't the way you wanted to say goodbye but saying too much might just hurt you a little more. When you finished you bowed your head, you couldn't face her face full of concern but also a hint of hurt, like she was expecting something else to leave your lips and not your ramble suicidal goodbye.

"Okay, so, that was either my eulogy or your dictated suicide note." She tries to lighten her mood releasing a forced nervous chuckle. "Is there something you need to tell me?" She pushes her self from the desk letting her arms relax back at her side.

"It's fine"

"Y/n what's going on? You're scaring me" she admits truthfully without her ivy tower walls covering up her emotion which pulls your heart strings. She definitely had a prickly exterior but her inside she was mush.. or probably just to you.

"That makes two of us." You explained taking one last look at the older woman with a smile. You took in her features as if it were the last time you would ever see her but her face wasn't the one you wanted to see, Cat Grant was breaking under her confidence and no longer in control of her expressions. "Live a great live Cat." You span on your foot going to the exit.

She throws her hand out as if it was long enough to pull you back. "Y/n wait, it seems like you're saying goodbye." Her breath hitches in her throat as if she came to the realisation that you were in deed saying goodbye.

You didn't look back but her reflection was caught in the glass. "I'm not, I'm saying thank you" and then you left, not to your desk but to where he was. You headed to the roof changing on your way. "Goodbye" you whispered out to the light breeze before turning your comms on and shooting like a bullet through the city. "So where are the Kryptonians hiding?"

Alex sighs seeing you live, on your way towards her last destination given. "Are you sure we shouldn't tell Kara about this?"

"Alex she will only worry, I can't have her involved in this. now answer the question" you commanded having no idea where to go from there.

Alex doesn't reply straight about but forces herself back together. "About 500 miles northeast of here. Nevada."

You shot faster, plunging yourself through the air until you see it. Bringing you to a sudden stop and making you gasp seeing it after so long. "It's Fort Rozz."

"What?" Alex asks, she raises her brow as she clicks on her keyboard zooming into your location.

"The prison it's where we landed I can't believe it's still here." You explained walking through the Sandy plane towards the big prison that was once your home.