The invitation

"Wow calm down there y/n, you wanna go steady." Alex warned sitting down at the booth where you had a line of empty shot glasses and a tower of beer glasses. The others had been to busy ordering there own that when arriving at the table Kara sighs but James had a teasing grin on his face.

"I'm drinking for two" the others give you a quizzical look and Winn the most confused looks down to your stomach as if there was a bump even if you were a dude (I mean he had seen some weird shit) "Me and my inner bad bitch now leave me alone." You answered yourself earning a snigger from Alex even if she was worried about your drinking problem that had arised this evening.

"What's up with him?" Winn asks popping down next to Alex before getting shooed by James who forces himself on the small booth seat.

"He got all embarrassed infront of cat today." James explained a grin plastered on his face. Kara makes an O face and sits at the top of the booth sipping softly on her drink unlike her brother who was downing them all like no tomorrow.

"Don't!" You glared dropping a shot glass into another it slightly tipping over.

But the others are way to involved and wait for James to explain your embarrassment. "Aha he tripped over basically eye fucking cat" he recalled and you plopped your head into your open palms, he was overreacting, sure you tripped but it was because some idiot left his bag on the floor, cat just happened to walk past. Although she did look magnificent, a blue shirt hugging her frame nicely and a small smile placing in her lips.

Kara cringes her face together. "Ew too far James that's my brother."

James chuckled and shrugged. "It's true though when you going to admit that your in love with Cat Grant?" He teased not expecting you to look up from your next drink downing it all.

"I didn't say I wasn't." You muttered but the others had already picked up on it especially kara. Love was a big word especially for a kryptonian that had hardly explored the emotion but the kiss was no doubt that there was a spark between you two.

"WHAT?!" Kara basically screamed dropping her straw to the edge of her drink in surprise, her palms come back up to the table where your phone was laced in her hand although blurry to your own vision.

"This is nice I need more" you explained getting up and leaving the litter of drinks you had demolished in your wake of trying to drink your feelings.

They all follow you with your eyes and you giggle knocking into a booth with a couple who glare at your drunk ness. "Did he just?.." Alex trailed out loud.

"I think he did." Winn finished as you completed the obstacle to the bar making the barmaid roll her eyes.

"I think he needs a little push." Kara explained drawing everyone's eyes back to her.

"Kara. NO!" Alex yelled.

Kara drops the phone back to the your side of the booth and smiles sweetly. "What I'm a great matchmaker and he's already done the hard work this will be easy." She offered but it wasn't enough to sway her sister. Kara was sweet but her matchmaking skills weren't so. Her superpower may have been obviousness.

"Kara do not get involved" Alex explained basically gripping her own glass with white knuckles to how annoying she could be sometimes and that why maybe Alex chose to tell Kara about Maggie after she had her wrapped around her little finger.

"To late" Kara whispered watching the door like her meddling had worked however so far we were in the clear.

"What did you do?" James asked.

"I texted cat she's on her way." Kara explained dropping her focus back to her group of friends.

"What ?!"