𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 2 𓋒 𓏧

Close to Sunset, the Yangban Class was now close to the Gisaeng House. From the path that their taking, a large structural wooden house was seen at the near top of the valley.

Excitement was felt by the other students while Taehyun felt sick, the ride was too long for him and the road was a bit rocky and shaky making his head tumbles in pain.

" How do they even manage to travel half an hour just to see and get entertained by a woman?. pathetic "  Taehyun mumble in his head, he just hope that there's a medicine or even a warm soup offered in the house.

On the other hand, The Gisaeng House was all prepared, from the tables, dishes, and all the Kisaeng women are prettily dressed up for the Yangban class.

" I hope the Minister will like my dress, it's an Hanbok made with bamboo silk "

" Me too, my hanbok details was hand painted by silver "

The Kisaeng squeal on pitch imagining the handsome and rich faces of the Yangban class.

" Ladies, Remember that your body is not for sale, it's about your Performance " The owner of the Gisaeng House reminded.

Not too long the horses of the Yangban Class has arrived, The Yangban was escorted inside the Gates of the Kisaeng House, while their horses were have been taken care off.

Minister Ki chuckled a loud and reach a hand as he was able to meet the owner of the Gisaeng House.

" Ah! Long time no see, You grew a lot my child " Minister Ki stated happily hugging the owner.

" It is my pleasure meeting you again, Minister. " The owner stated.

" Everyone, This my former student, Master Choi Yeonjun, he's the owner of this Gisaeng House. Don't ask me why did he ended up here cause I'm about to ask him later on Haha. " The Minister joked like the old man he was.

" That's a long story Minister, but please follow me, the performers are waiting " Master Yeonjun stated leading his way to the pavilion

However, Taehyun was so focused on taking notes. Writing his thoughts and insights upon seeing a Gisaeng House.

Without noticing, he was left out of the group and his feet was moving near the courtyard.

" Gisaeng House was absolutely made with Wooden– Oh no! "  In the middle of his research, he suddenly bump into someone – someone who's in a messy dress hanbok, doing a laundry near the well.

" Forgiveness my lord, i didn't see you " The person respond softly, bowing his head on respect.

" No, no, I'm the one who bump into you, Ms? " Taehyun asked, eyes was focused on the girl (?) he bump into.

The person lift his head and their eyes met, for taehyun, it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

Eyes were glistening like crystals, lips were enough red as rose and the other features brings fireflies on his stomach.

Taehyun was now completely lost and he just stand there memorizing each features, until the person bow one last time and walk away from him.

" Now I see, Gisaeng are that Beautiful " Taehyun grab another notebook and start writing down what kind of beauty he just saw.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Yah! Beomgyu! we're sorry, we already dried your Jeogori (male hanbok )"

" Where are you? Mr Choi? " The two  Kisaeng scream out loud in the courtyard.

The Kisaeng laugh hard when they saw a Beautiful figure walking towards them

" This is Hilarious, You didn't take off the Dress? " The Kisaeng laugh hard making Beomgyu even more mad.

" If i would I'll be naked, and Thank you for giving back my clothes quickly, I can't stand wearing this hanbok " Beomgyu grab the Jeojuri ( Male Hanbok ) from the Kisaeng and Run towards into the Restroom.

The Kisaeng laugh on how cute and Beautiful Beomgyu was on that  Hanbok Dress. Even though it hurts their pride, they admit that Beomgyu was more beautiful than any of them.

Beomgyu finished himself changing, finally he had his clothes back, too bad that he haven't bring extra clothes for this occasion and too bad that the Kisaeng decided to play a prank on him a while ago.

It was very unfortunate, because a Yangban saw him earlier, and as he recall the Yangban's expression, he can tell that the Yangban was pleased that he was a woman. That's kinda, embarrassing.

Beomgyu in anger, Grab the Hanbok Dress and place it on the garbage tank, ready for recycle.

After that, He shrug all of the negativities and went inside to work. After all, who would serve the Food and Drinks without a passionate servant like him.