𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 18 𓋒 𓏧

this chapter may contain features that may not be suitable for readers below 18. Please be guided.

Cold air filled the chamber as Beomgyu's body felt so tense. The Servant was blindfolded and tied up on his back, craving for the Yangban's touch.

"My Lord, where are you? Im- I'm scared" Beomgyu hiccup between his words, he's been tied up for about 30 minutes and Taehyun's presence is no where to be found.

However, The Yangban was there, He just sat on the corner and stare at the beautiful man infront him. Thoughts we're running into Taehyun's head, a continuous battle between his anger and desire.

"My lord please" Beomgyu cried as his tears we're already visible to the cloth. Taehyun found his way to finally cup the Servants' face making it a few inches close to him.

"You're scared?" The yangban asked and the servant lean into his hands nodding.

Taehyun's heart soften by Beomgyu's response but still he can't let Beomgyu slide just like that, he need to face the consequences and the pain that he somewhat brings Taehyun's devil awaken.

"But we're not starting yet " Taehyun said right onto his ear making Beomgyu leaned back crying.

"My Lord please untie me please " Taehyun chuckled at the please and He grab Beomgyu's chin a bit harshly.

"No. I'll untie you if you already learned your lesson. Will you be able to do that, my little Servant? " Taehyun slowly said as he caresses the chin he'd almost hurt.

"Yes my lord, i will." Beomgyu replied as tears fall down into his cheeks, his body was aggressively craving for  touch and deep within, he's already producing some slick. 

By that Taehyun got his words into action, he ripped hanbok out of the servants' body and throw it somewhere on the ground.

Taehyun saw how hard the servant was, legs are crossed tightly as his body were really red from heat.

" The alcohol effect excites you alot" Taehyun run his hands into Beomgyu's nipples, he started to play with it and earned a flinch from the servant.

"You're really sensitive here"  Taehyun remove his hands away from the buds and quickly replaced it by his mouth which made Beomgyu whimper softly.

Taehyun's tongue circled into the buds, he suck it slowly and used his teeth to tease him from time to time. " My lord ngh " Beomgyu cried in pleasure but the fact that he cannot touch or see the Yangban as he do wonders to his body, leaves him frustrated.

The Yangban start planting kisses on  the servants' chest up into it's collarbone and neck. Taehyun suck into the skin hardly, he bruises all of the skin not leaving one single spot behind.

"As much as i want to punish you I'm still keeping our pace slow. You're lucky that i– fuck it! " Taehyun was cut of by Beomgyu who was needily moaning into his ear as he grinds right on his crotch.

Beomgyu looks so needy as he grind on top of the yangban. Mixed of moans and crying sound was echoing into the walls, His head turns back as he continues to press harder on the crotch. For Taehyun, he found Beomgyu so hot and adorable in this scene.

" Impatient are we? " Taehyun flip Beomgyu back again on the mattress and spank him hard on his butt cheeks. Beomgyu loudly gasped by the sting that he felt, it's a mixed of pain and pleasure.

" you'll only do things as in command hmm " The Yangban spank the servant again, imprinting his hands on his butt cheeks.

Beomgyu moaned in pain as he nodded to the Yangban's orders. Suddenly he felt hands from his head and the tie falls out from his eyes.