𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 34 𓋒 𓏧

- Please play the audio above if you see " ♡ " mark

_________°°°°°_________

" Your Majesty, Here's the list of all the emerging trades and successful business in both Silla and Goryeo "

The Middle-aged servant handed the papers to the Prince, " Silla's Market sales tripled, and Goryeo's trading industry expand. I think we should stick in our current method, both nations are now doing great. Thank you for the update"

Beomgyu thank the servant and as it left the room Beomgyu plop himself to his desk.

" Ahhh royal life sucks, my butt hurts from sitting " Beomgyu whined and his royal assistant hold to laugh at his actions

" Go ahead, don't hold your laugh I won't kill you or what " Beomgyu said gently and the assistant chuckles.

"Would you like to roam around the garden, Your Majesty?" The assistant gently asked and wink to the prince. Beomgyu's eyes lit up in excitement as he interpret what his assistant meant he literally jump from his seat in shock.

" Why didn't you tell that sooner, come on now! "

♡ Beomgyu rushed towards the royal garden and his assistant finally leave him for privacy.

The male search and walk softly into the grass path. Eyes were busy looking from left to right, as he was expecting someone to show up but that someone hide for a second to tease the male.

" Ah, Not fair, We barely see each other these past few days and now you're hiding. As a prince I command you to- " Beomgyu stated in a tantrum, he was close to cry due to the frustrations and longings but when a fine man appear infront of his eyes, he finally stop and smile.

The Prince run towards to the Minister and pulled him in a tight hug " You're now using your power to summon me my love? " Taehyun said as they pulled out from eachother's hands.

" I just miss you sorry" The prince place a cute pout on his lips and Taehyun chuckle softly, leaning forward to kiss the sulky lips of the older.

Beomgyu quickly felt butterflies entering his system, he was caught of guard by a beautiful angel. " That won't count as an apology " The Prince Blurted out, showing his tongue to the Minister.

Taehyun found Beomgyu cute and annoying, it was really great for him to see this side of Beomgyu. He was glad that the male is now enjoying his life, and he can't wait to provide every great happiness for him soon.

" My Prince is hard to court i see, why don't we take a boat " Taehyun said pulling Beomgyu's hands, and the Prince quickly followed.

The two reach the lake and set themselves into the boat, it was nearly sunset, a perfect timing for lovers like them.

Beomgyu was fascinated by Taehyun's actions, recently they've been doing things romantically like spending time together, teasing eachother, walking into the palace hand in hand and many more

Beomgyu was fascinated by Taehyun's actions, recently they've been doing things romantically like spending time together, teasing eachother, walking into the palace hand in hand and many more. The two had been growing like as their relationship, they started to explore the different sides of them which made them even more happy as lovers.

Taehyun row the boat gently and as it reach the middle he stops and lean into the Prince shoulders.

Beomgyu softly chuckle at him and cuddle the younger in his arms. "Sometimes i don't know who's the real baby between us "

" it's you dummy " Taehyun said and Beomgyu just laugh in return. As the two watch the sun slowly setting at the horizon, Taehyun now started his mission.

"Do you know that i despise Gisaeng Houses, I thought that place was just full of sins, but right now i laugh like an idiot, little did i knew that i had found an angel inside of those 4 walls." Taehyun said making Beomgyu's heart beats in a rapid speed.

" Why are you going cheesy yet romantic all of this sudden? my heart can't take more it will explode!" Beomgyu jokingly said but he felt Taehyun pull away from his shoulders.

Taehyun firmly sat across the older and spoke, " If i haven't saw you that moment, i will not be here together with you. For all the good and bad times we had spent together, i grow and realized alot of things. One is that I can't really live without loving you and two, meeting you is the best historical event in my life. "

Beomgyu shed tears and he don't know what to say, he love Taehyun with all his heart, and him hearing these words from the younger's mouth makes him even more weak.

Taehyun pulled out two rings from his pocket, he place himself a ring and gently pull the Prince's hands closer to his.

" Our wedding will soon to be held, but as early as now, i promise my eternity with you. No Rank Status War, or even lifetimes can separate us, and if so i will always be back to the place when we started, Our chambers.

With all my love, Choi Beomgyu, will you promise your eternity with me too? " Taehyun asked as a tear slipped from his eyes

Beomgyu cried even more and said " My eternity was and always been yours, My lord" The ring perfectly enters Beomgyu's fingers. Taehyun smile as he saw their rings shining, or maybe it was just an effect of the continues tears falling down from their eyes.

The Younger male cupped the Prince's face gently and leaned into a soft and slow kiss.

Legends, Fairy Tales and History may differ on each timelines and how the story would end, but the two fight for the things that they deserve to have. They are the writers of every single memory that they shared, they created history by the power of their hearts.

Their story may not be written in the pages of the books, nor in literatures. However, their life was indeed a story to be tell, t'was a story of Everlasting Love and Freedom.

____THE END____

swipe for special chapters ♡