𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 31 𓋒 𓏧

Beomgyu's PoV.

As Taehyun and The King was making a huge fight, my head started to ache and voices felt like calling me.

Goryeos King's voice started to occupied my head, it repeats multiple times and a voice of a woman came, it was someone who was begging for mercy; begging for life.

Suddenly, my eyes adverted to the lake and landed on an old man who was sitting on his horse guarded by several troupes. He's the King of Silla? Why is he so Familiar?

My head hurts again to the point that I can't think straight. I hate this, I can't even help Taehyun on his fight, what's happening to me! Until my eyes suddenly build tears and became white.

" Dad!! look i fixed Mom's hair! is it good?" The child capture the eyes of his parents as they softly smile towards him.

"That's our talented prince! " The King stated making the child smile, showing his cute little dimple.

Why does that child looks familiar?

" Mom Mom! Teach me how to cook please, please pretty please " The Child barged himself to the kitchen playing along with the ingredients which causes a bit mess, but still his mother just smiled at him and taught him some dishes.

How i wish to have a mom that he had.

" My Queen, Choi Hee na! Hee na where are y—... Leave now, the castle isn't secure anymore, take Bamkyu! please leave, now now!" The King found his son and queen in their bedroom, he quickly make the two up from their bed and ordered them to escape.

However...... "No! Not Him please please, don't hurt my son! please" The Queen cried in her knees tugging the fabric of his hanbok as she saw his son held by Goryeo's palace guards.

"Please i beg you, I'll work for you or kill me instead just let my son live" The Queen cries as he stare at his Son's eyes. The Child smiled at her like a pure kid he was, and stated " Mom, I love you, you know right?" By that, the child was thrown into a high cliff.

The Queen cried as she saw his poor son fell, she grab his knife from his dress and start to attack the men but unfortunately she was shot by an arrow in the head.

Wait.....wait....
No, this can't be...

My senses went back to it's state and my head started to relax but my eyes aren't, tears was sheading continuously as i digest every fact that i just remember.

Power, took many lives from different kinds of people in the society. Power leads to injustice, cruelty and societal issues that makes us live in the world full of blur.

Goryeo's King didn't just took Taehyun's life, he also took mine. My joy to have a family, My freedom, My identity. Everything was destroyed because of humans excessive obsession with Power. But this time, i will stood up, i will make sure that the King will repent and repay from what he had done to us.

I saw the King Stepping into Taehyun's face and aiming to stab him right of the head, i quickly run towards them and grab Taehyun's sword. In a swift, i block the Kings Sword making it fall into the ground.

" And who the fvck are you? " The King asked angrily and i just simply replied.

" Remember me then " I raise out the golden sword from my hands and dig it into his stomach. I lean closer into his ear and said "I'm Silla's long lost Prince"

"wha- " Before the king could say anything more, i pulled the sword and with all my anger the sword enter even the thickest bones of his neck. Headless and Dead.

I stared at his body, who was scattering blood on the ground. Tears left out from my eyes as i drop the sword from my hands.

Collapsing, but gladly Taehyun catch me safely on his arms. " Shsss... it's okay now love shh" Taehyun kiss the top of my forehead and tried to calm me down, however i can also see tears in his eyes which made me cry even more.

" It's over now please beom, shsss" Taehyun hug me closer and whisper great things into my ear, however my eyes can't rest yet, there's something more that i need to cry on.

The old man, Silla's King, My Father.
" Is this really you kkyu?" The old man cried and i just reply him a simple answer. "I've serve a Gisaeng house for the past 8 years of my life, guess i've learn Mom's best cooks?" I cried as i stated those words.

The King quickly pull me in an embrace and cried into my shoulder caressing my hair. Finally, i felt how is it like.

We both broke the hug and smiled at eachother.

This battlefield may end things as it should be and connects the strings that once was connected.

The pain that we bury in our hearts shall not need to be feared. Whether what we fight for, Revenge is an act of passion; a vengeance of justice.