𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 4 𓋒 𓏧

The Next Morning....

After a warm tea party for Hangovers, The Yangban class are now preparing to leave.

The Kisaeng ladies tend to flirt once more before saying their farewells. On the other hand Taehyun was on the House Kitchen, watching Beomgyu  washing the tea cups.

Beomgyu did not get enough sleep last night, as well as Taehyun. Last night's memories was something that will hunt the two of them.

Taehyun was attempting to apologize but the servant wasn't paying attention to him. He admit that he was wrong and he should not touch him like that.

" Beom-, Mr. Choi, I sincerely apologise from what I've done last night, That was a foolish move. Forgive me " Taehyun sincerely stated making Beomgyu stop from washing.

Beomgyu can't resist, it's like the force, pulling two different poles to collide " Let's forget that My Lord, but Please remember that I'm a low class, having me around will just bring you troubles " Beomgyu stated accepting Taehyun's Apology.

" I wont take back what I've said, I'll visit you soon " Taehyun gently grab Beomgyu's hands and kiss the top of it.

Taehyun smile once more before leaving. Beomgyu run towards the window and witness the Yangban class horses taking the road.

" Leaving me with these feelings will make me go insane my lord, i hope that you'll come back soon "  Beomgyu mumbled, caressing his hand where he still felt the traces of his soft lips.

" So, What happened last night? " A sudden voice startled Beomgyu from the window.

" Master Yeon–, I mean Hyung..." Beomgyu nervously hide his hand on his back.

" Don't tell me– Did you get laid?! " Yeonjun asked curiously.

" No hyung no, its just, he- he's kinda interested in me " Beomgyu said with his heart fluttering.

Yeonjun shook his head in shock, " Beom, I have no rights to control your personal matters, however, please keep in mind that he's a noble man, and you know that same sex relationship are forbidden "

" I know, and I'll keep that in mind " Beomgyu sighed.

" I just want you to be safe, and i don't want you to experience what I've been through before " Yeonjun gently caresses Beomgyu's hair and give it a pat.

Beomgyu was very thankful for meeting Yeonjun, he came into his life like a hero, and he stand like a great brother to him.

As for your knowledge, Beomgyu's Life wasn't that great as others. He was very young back then and all he remember is that he was abandoned by his parents.

At a young age, he work in different types of masters, he experience great salaries and also, violence. 

Thankfully, As he was resting beneath a tree, a drunk young man sit with him, It was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun and Him stick together after that day, Yeonjun build a small business until it grew as a big one. Beomgyu promise that he will work for Yeonjun up until his last breath and Yeonjun promises that he'll treat Beomgyu as if he is his own brother.

That's why he owe Yeonjun, and he respect alot of advices given by the older.

" Aren't you tired? Have a quick rest I'll ask Ms. Shin to finish that. Im sure the visitors will arrive later so you need to regain your strength and rest" Yeonjun stated escorting Beomgyu out of the Kitchen.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On his way to his own bedroom, Beomgyu passes on the bedchambers, specifically visiting the Yangban's room.

The room still smelled like him, and he can tell that the Yangban was neat when it comes to his personal space.

Before leaving the room, He notice a piece of paper on top of the table. However, it wasn't a paper, it was a notebook.

A property belongs to Yangban Taehyun.

Beomgyu sat on the mat and open the book. He saw figures and sketches, random poems and a special page named after him.

Beomgyu saw different characters encircled beside his name, and all of them are quite compliments.

" Beautiful than Woman "
" Head was Round like sweet watermelons "
" Lips that i bet soft "
" slim waist and perfect body features"

Beomgyu smile as he scroll onto the pages. As a low born, he didn't get this much of compliments, he often gets the word "beautiful" but describing his all of his features is way to much for him, he can't help but to feel flustered.

" I think he has a great heart "
" I bet he's too innocent "
" or maybe he's just shy and bolder on the inside "
(" I think he's good on– ") – Erased part

Beomgyu had read most of the pages and decided to stop reading them all, He grab the notebook and place it gently on his pocket. He exited the bedroom and head into his own bedroom to rest.