𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 20 𓋒 𓏧

" Yeonjun hyung! Yeonjun! " The merchant said as he approached the older who was busy on watering the plants.

" Oh, Master Choi I mean Soobin, what broughts you here? "  Yeonjun asked simply avoiding the merchant's face.

The merchant was so shy to speak after that and he didn't know how to explain his words from what happen last night.

" ....about last night, we should just forget about it right? " Soobin said and Yeonjun suddenly stopped, a quick flashback was brought into his eyes.

The house became a mess when Soobin came to settle orders with Yeonjun but it seems that the older is not around.

Soobin took ages to find Yeonjun starting from the courtyard until he reach the chamber halls, and gladly he found yeonjun who was drinking near the balcony.

" Master Yeonjun! " The merchant said. Yeonjun spun around and saw a beautiful man standing in front of him. Despite of the vision of his eyes was affected by the combined rice wines that he was drinking.

" Kai was supposed to meet you earlier this afternoon but I replace him instead because he's seem so busy with other trades....wait— Omg! Are you drunk master? " As Soobin explained himself yeonjun started to hiccup and smile so foolishly

Yeonjun suddenly change those smiles into tears, he burst on tears in front of soobin, which why the merchant feels so heavy and pity.

" Are you okay master-nim? "  Soobin place a hand on Yeonjun's shoulder and in a swift move the older embraced him with a tight hug.

" I miss you " Soobin hear those words loud and clear, but instead of pulling out from the hug , he just let the older cry on his shoulder.

The moment was new and fresh for the both males. Soobin felt so new to the warmth but still he felt guilty as if he was already cheating to Kai. On Yeonjun's side, he felt love.

Yeonjun pulled out from the hug and solemnly stared at the merchant's eyes. The vision was very unclear for Yeonjun but it was so silly to believe that the presence he felt was same as his past lover.

The older slowly moved himself closer to the merchant and once their head bumps on each other, the urge of uncontrollable feeling started to rose. Lips were found pressing with sinful sounds, it was soft but still on the roughness of betrayal.

The kiss deepen and soon last when Soobin realize that he was now on the edge of the balcony.

The merchant didn't speak a thing and he shove the older out of his way like nothing happened.

" Yeonjun hyung? " Soobin asked Yeonjun again who was out minded from the recall.

" Ah, Right, yes. I want to say sorry for what I've done. It was a reckless move and Its best to just forget it. I don't want to ruin your relationship with Kai."   Yeonjun smiled and went back to his deeds, but before he turned around, Soobin stop him.

" wait—.. can I ask why are you crying? last night? " The merchant asked softly.

Yeonjun stopped from his feet as his heart beats uncontrollably from pain. He can't just tell soobin that the reason was " he thought that his past lover came back alive last night in a form of soobin". It's very ridiculous and unreal to believe.

" I don't want to be rude, but it's none of your business "  Yeonjun said without turning to look on Soobin.

Soobin was on his guilt for questioning but he's was right. It's non of his business anyway. Maybe they should just forget the thing that happened last night, even though that the kiss was too magical.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hyung!" Beomgyu yelled for Yeonjun who was like a zombie walking passed the pavilion.

" Aish Why you little sh— Beomgyu! Where were you last night!?!!! " Yeonjun finally came back into his senses when he saw Beomgyu happily eating on the floor.

" I guess I'm the answer to that Question, Master Choi" Taehyun came out of the kitchen with a food tray on his hands.

" So, you came? you really enjoy making my brother waited for a WEEK!? "  Yeonjun was about to punch Taehyun but Beomgyu grab his leg.

" I already apologized to him, chill yourselves out " Taehyun said and calmly sat beside Beomgyu.

" The audacity of this j— "

" Hyung~ it's early in the morning and your being so sulky, come and eat. Did something happen last night? you look so stressed? " Beomgyu simply ask while munching the kimchi that Taehyun fed him.

Yeonjun flop on the floor across the lovers and he started to whine like a child " Ahhhh why did I do that, whyyyy on this Earth did I do that! "

" Do what? " Beomgyu asked curiously " Don't Tell me I'm in love? " Yeonjun blurted out which made Beomgyu choke on his food.

" YOU WHAT!? " Beomgyu drop his utensils from the sudden news. Taehyun just shrugged the moment between the brothers and softly laugh throughout their conversation.

" It's impossible, forget it. I can't fall in love starting with one eye contact right? " Yeonjun asked.

Taehyun and Beomgyu Suddenly met each other's eyes and laugh, which made yeonjun yell in frustration.

" That thing happens on you two but I doubt it on mine. Anyway, when will you go back to the mainland? " Yeonjun asked Taehyun.

" Later this afternoon, why? "

" Right you're definitely lovers, both of you don't know how to respect olders. Mind putting hyung on your phrase? "

" later this afternoon hyung, why ? " Taehyun said which made Yeonjun smile in satisfaction.

" And you'll comeback when? " Yeonjun asked but the two remain silent.

" What? do you guys hear me? I'm asking "

" Hyung, the war will start soon at the mainland. And Taehyun..."  Beomgyu can't continue his sentence and just hug Taehyun's arms.

" I'll be back as sooner as I can, I promised him hyung. " 

" The monarch is really up to something. Hey, I might be rude to your relationship but I don't want to see my brother miserable when you — just come back to him safe and sound. " Yeonjun softly said which made the lover's smile.

" Oh and one thing? Can I crossed the mainland at this point somehow? "

" Yes hyung, Taehyun said they'll put check point tomorrow Evening, why? "

" nothing just going to check up on something, you know food stocks. I'll be out until the afternoon. Close the house and please don't do anything messy here " Yeonjun reminded as he left the pavilion to pack for a long journey, of course to visit again his long time love.