𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 14 𓋒 𓏧

One of the men tried to attack first making Taehyun move to defend himself. Blades are sliding against each other making a loud spark of noise.

Taehyun was taught how to defend himself well, and he know how to use his critical mind for timing.

Up until he find his right time to execute a great cartwheel stunt, and as his feet press into the ground his blade dig into the men's massive arms drawing a sharp wound.

The men hiss in pain and by his anger he signal the other men to attack the yangban all at once, but for Taehyun this would be fun. It just gives enough fuel.

" Summoning them just in one cut? pity " Taehyun drew a smile on his face and the men angrily attack him, two swords are sliding in front of his eyes, and glad that he mastered the art of speed, if not, he must be sliced like a piece of meat at this moment.

The men tried to hit Taehyun over the head and with full force he block it with both hands, however this just makes an opportunity for the other men to stab him in his stomach area.

The blade quickly spun around Taehyun, quickly he block it, but the blade twisted uncontrollably– injuring his hands.

With his hands soaked in blood, taehyun agressively slashed the blade in anger resulting a nice deep cut on the first men's neck.

" How dare you!! " The other men yelled start attacking Taehyun with two swords. The fight was very intense and he can hear the students worries behind him, he can also sense their eyes full of tears and terror.

The men swords are continuously moving, making Taehyun find it hard to block, " Are you tired now blondy? " The men teased making Taehyun smirk.

The Yangban quickly bend and spin with his feet, resulting the men to fall harshly on the ground. Taehyun quickly pick up the men's swords and spoke

" I'm just getting started " Taehyun said and he stomped on the man's face, surely making his bones fractured.

The Students cheered when they  saw how Taehyun smashed two massive mens on the ground. But this is not yet over, he still had one more fight.

The other men without an equipment walk into the battlefield confidently, chuckling which made Taehyun just smirk at the sight.

" Start praying for your bones " The men said.

" You wish " Taehyun replied and start attacking the men with his sword, filling the man's body with cuts.

But those bleeding cuts was ignored the man, until he grab Taehyun's blade in one hand and bend it making the whole audience gasp.

Taehyun almost got threatened but he dare to not, no matter what happens, he will win this fight.

The man quickly lift Taehyun from the ground then throw him a few meters away, Taehyun's body aches as his bones pressed the hard floor.

He quickly stood up and the man chuckled at his state, from the people's vision, Taehyun looks like he had no chance.

But he was firm and so he tried to apply his boxing skills but as his hand was thrown into the air, a hard kick was release into his stomach– making him roll.

The students scream in fear, as they saw the Yangban starts coughing with blood, and was struggling to stand up.

On that time, Minister Ki sneaked into the study house, and as he saw Taehyun bleeding he start shouting for him. " GET UP TAEHYUN, GET UP! "

The new minister heared that cheer and was very angry to see the old man around, so he ordered his men to throw Minister Ki out of the house.

Taehyun saw the scene, he saw how the civil guards grab the old man out of mercy, he saw the tears from his second father, it was all pain.

" Master Kang, are you still going to continue? " The new minister teased making Taehyun glare in anger.

Taehyun thought that if he cannot win  by full strength, he can absolutely win by his mind and heart. So he crawled into the ground to reach his sword, but this time he got two.

He used the sword to help him stand up and when he did he spin the two blades in his hands, playing with it as he circled around his opponent.

" Two blades can't defeat me, just give up " The man stated chuckling.

But Taehyun just smirk and as he rich the post, he quickly grab the lantern  and throw it on the ground. The oil quickly spread all over the blades as the fire runs into it.

" What does a burning blade sounds like? " Taehyun chuckled and he started to attack, the men who was obviously threatened and shock by Taehyun's actions and he didn't even know to to defend.

Taehyun begun to cut some of the men's skin, making the blades dig harshly on the flesh, and making the fire reach to have more damage.

The men hiss in pain and so he grab his sword too, but  Taehyun just chuckle at the sudden action. " Oh, a weapon? funny "

The men in his outmost anger attack Taehyun in one go. The blades are back on it's metalic sound, making some bright spark due to the fire.

Taehyun was slightly stab on his arms but that doesn't make him hiss a little instead, he roll over to trip the man's feet, making him also fall into the ground, passed out.

The Yangban, place himself in between and he started to raise his flaming sword, aiming to stab the man's head. But suddenly a horn was heared making Taehyun stop from killing the men.

" All of the Yangbans will proceed to their next class, the Combat class is now over...." The new minister said, almost shuttering from his words.

Taehyun smile in victory and throw the blades on the ground, but he make sure to threw his blood spit right on the man's face.

Taehyun walk slowly away from the battlefield, slightly stumbling  and  bleading through the different parts  of his body. Before The Yangban could reach his classmates, he suddenly passed out.

All the Students approach him and quickly moved him to the house nursery.

" What does Taehyun gain from this wounds? is it Glory? or much more trouble that he couldn't imagine..... "