𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 23 𓋒 𓏧

" Master Kang, you will not be able to move freely inside the school " One of the Yangban said as they studied their plans above the table.

" And it is not easy to enter the school once you moved out. " The other Yangban pointed out 2 different places on the map, which often surrounded by palace guards.

" I can manage to cast our plans outside the school, however, since I'll not be able to comeback, i need someone who will lead other of our men/Minister Ki's men inside this school. "  Taehyun said crossing his arms in a deep thought.

" We can lead on that, we will alternately delivered news to you so that the new Minister won't suspect anything." Taehyun found a glimpse of hope from his co-yangbans, there's is no reason to doubt them since the Late minister raised them well.

" Alright, I'll be submitting my removal form tonight " Taehyun said and the two other yangbans nod and tap his shoulders for assurance.

" Don't doubt yourself too, Minister Ki didn't trust you for nothing"  Master Min said and they both exited Taehyun's chamber.

Taehyun growl in frustration as he manage to calculate all the plans, scenarios and possibilities on his head. He knew that once he got out from the school, he's still not safe from the eyes of the new Minister.

Adding to that, this will put Beomgyu on danger, he thought that it would be hard for him to not visit the boy atleast once, but it will be also hard for him to risk Beomgyu and Yeonjun's life. As for now he needs to stay away from the Gisaeng House, even if it hurts, he must stay away from Beomgyu.

Other than his personal matters, he's in a deep discussion between himself and his brain, their plans are absolutely dangerous and it can really cause themselves hanged.

Besides of incomplete evidences and he was now about to lose some of his power as a Yangban, he also lacks on tactical approach to prevent the war and to dethroned the cruel personnels, including the King.

The Yangban started to ooze out thinking as he stare at the papers scattered on his desk, A nice wind blew throughout his window, taking the light of his candle.

Taehyun gently lit his candle and once again went back on staring at the papers. The sketches, the map, the plans are all scattered in the different parts of the room, tilted and reverse.

The Yangban almost jump upon realizing something that he never thought before.

" It would be good to serve my enemies' great enemy "

Taehyun smirk upon revising the papers he had, he spent hours on finalizing the plans, just in time the 2 other yangban once again enter Taehyun's room with a jar of alcohol.

" Master Taehyu– "

" Skip that drinking for a while, i have something to discuss " Taehyun firmly set his posture, bravely presenting his plans.

°

°°°°°°°°°°°

" Minister Byun, Here's the list of all the the yangban students who desired to drop out from the school "

The Minister chuckled at the long piece of paper filled with different names.

" Wait, Kang Taehyun Haha Coward. " The Minister laugh even more as he stamped the paper with his seal.

" Schedule the Releasing event tomorrow and of course, our little gift for the drop outs "