𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 6 𓋒 𓏧

Beomgyu's PoV.

I was busy arranging the tea pot wares until 3 kisaengs barge in and scream at me.

" Beomgyu! Mr. Choi ! Beom! " They all yelled.

" Don't shout, i can hear you loud and clear " I stated as i continue to arrange the pots.

" One of the Yangban class arrive and he's looking for you! " The Kisaeng stated which makes me got flustered in surprise.

I quickly leave the kitchen and rush towards to my chamber to dress, I spray a bit of my perfume and went back to the pavilion to meet Taehyun.

Arriving to the Pavilion, I saw Master Yeonjun and Yangban Taehyun talking. They're in a deep conversation.

It took me time to find some courage to barge in and i got surprised when i saw their a bit angry faces...

" You know this isn't right, Master Kang " Yeonjun hyung stated.

Taehyun look at me once again and replied. " But I felt something for him, something rare and never been in my heart before "

I got flustered quickly from the words making Yeonjun hyung glared at me.  Then i shut it.

" Alright, but as for it, you're not allowed to touch him, even his hair " Yeonjun stated which made me whine at the corner.

" Beom " Yeonjun place another glare on me and i shut my mouth in return.

" That's cruel Master Yeonjun, Touch is part of socialization and social interaction. According to the law, we have the ri–"

" A right that was given by his elderly guardian. "

" I've come to age hyung " I protest.

" Stop disobeying me, my answer is no. I suggest we should end this discussion, Ms. Shin Escort Yangban Taehyun on his Bed chambers. And as for you, Get ready another visitor will arrive. Don't worry, you can see eachother again later. " Yeonjun hyung said.

Ms. Shin grab Taehyun playfully by the arm but Taehyun assured me with his eyes, i know that he will not let the woman flirt with him.

I glared in a sulky manner to Yeonjun hyung and he just smirk in return.

" What? "

" You're such a killjoy hyung~ " I stomp my feet and walk towards the kitchen.

" It's for your own safety " Yeonjun sigh and mumbled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Hello Good Day!, You must be Master Yeonjun " The handsome merchant show his dimple smile.

" Yes I am, and i guess your the famous 2Dragons of Gyeonggi-do? ( One of the province of Joseon ) " Master Yeonjun asked for confirmation.

" Indeed Master Yeonjun. I'm Master Soobin, and this is my partner Master Kai " The two merchant bow on respect and Yeonjun also bow on them

" Today we have a schedule to deliver 40 Gallons of Makgeolli and Ihwaju Rice wine. Here they are Master. " Hueningkai present the horse carts full of rice wines.

" Very Impressive shall we head inside for a taste? My Lovely ladies are also excited to meet you " Yeonjun and the two merchant went inside the Gisaeng House.