𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 5 𓋒 𓏧

3 days. It's been a 3 day hectic schedule for Taehyun. 

Taehyun was working non-stop on his own study chamber, having Beomgyu as his inspiration. Occasionally, he was a bit distracted, daydreaming things.

He admit, that in the smallest time of them being together, he can tell that he truly miss the servant. He miss staring at every single features of him, and he wants to know him even more.

Taehyun was also thinking hard for these rare feelings that he felt, it was very strong and he's not stupid to deny it.

Although, it was against the moral rules of Neo-confucianism, including the Boundaries between their rank status, he can't still just let go of Beomgyu. He was too Captivated.

" Master Kang, The Minister wants to meet you "

" Let him in " Taehyun simply said, still writing on his text books.

The Minister enter the room, having a 2 bottles of rice wine. "  A nice Evening on to my hardworking Yangban student "

" Same to you Minister " Taehyun bow softly continuing his work.

" Come on. Drop that brushes and Text books have a drink with me " Minister Ki said removing the books away from Taehyun but Taehyun complaint and grab the textbook back.

" Minister, I really need to finish this early, I need to travel tomorrow "  Taehyun slipped his plans making the minister curious about it.

" Aha! You're going back to that Gisaeng House right? "

" No–"

" Don't lie to me, i know that you're interested in Mr. Choi, the servant right? " The Minister teased.

" Uh, yes Minister, isn't that bad? " Taehyun asked the minister but he gain a smack on his head.

" Of course it is, but, honestly, the moment i saw you, i just know that you're not interested in pretty ladies. Well I guess that's being against the rules but when your heart feels that strong urge inside, you can never resist it. Even if it was a sin. " The Minister stated drinking his Rice wine across Taehyun.

" You're not angry on me disobeying the rules? " Taehyun asked.

" Of course I'm not angry, more on disappointed but if that's will make my students happy, I can disregard any rules for them. Yet, those actions must have an equal responsibility. To some, it will be easily accepted but to others i doubt it. " The Minister said a bit experiencing a hiccup.

" I'll be careful then, besides he lives far away from the palace. " Taehyun defended.

The Minister just nodded and tap Taehyun's shoulder before standing up. Minister Ki smiled and drop a booklet on Taehyun's desk." Use it and Hide it well "

Taehyun set the old booklet aside and continue to work on his text books.

Few Hours had passed and it was midnight. Taehyun arranged his text books orderly before heading to his bed.

He was glad to finish all the task given to him, now, all he needs to do was to sleep and meet Beomgyu tomorrow.

Before closing his eyes, he remember the old booklet that Minister Ki gave him, he havent check it yet so, he went under his table to grab it.

The Book cover was already old and the pages were a bit fragile, detaching from the bindings.

" All about Sodomy ? " Taehyun question what does the word means and continued to open the pages of the book. 

Taehyun shut the book as he saw an oil painting imagery of a man having it's private organ inside of the other man.

" What on Earth is this? "  Taehyun skipped the imagery parts and proceed to read the text.

Taehyun felt heated as he continues to read, and in his thoughts he can't erase Beomgyu inside them.

The Book doesn't contain just a typically sodomy image but it was also a guide how to make love to someone same as your gender.

From all the techniques nor styles are written on each and every pages of that book. Taehyun doesn't know what's the purpose of Minister Ki and how did the Minister got this kind of literature piece.

" What am i doing? " Because of frustration and heat, Taehyun throw the book on his shelves, not wanting to read futher more.

Taehyun shrug his thoughts, including Beomgyu with it. And even the fact that he had a big problem beneath the sheets.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TRIVIA

🌟 What is Sodomy?

- sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.