𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 36 𓋒 𓏧

— when you said we'll be together till' eternity....

"

Seol A~ Appa prepared a breakfast already, please be here on five hmm? " Beomgyu stated as he set plates of pancake on the table. 

It was a great day for Beomgyu, and a great life indeed. Just imagine being happily married for a decade and having Seol A as the little sunshine of their life.

Like some other families, they're aren't wealthy nor poor. His husband works as a professor in college and he was a Librarian before Seol A came in their lives. However, Beomgyu withdraw himself from work enable to cast his full attention to his family.

They live in a nice apartment near the city, they haven't experience shortage in food and they always do their best to provide the high-quality of education for their child.

But in some cases, the couple wasn't just satisfied nor comfortable this way. It's time to move into a greater place for them to provide a good life for their daughter.

few minutes had passed and Seol A didn't came out from her room and so Beomgyu finally step to fetch her. The male open the room and found his little girl on the floor struggling to wear her shoes.

Beomgyu laugh from his sight yet in awe, his daughter was wearing a cute purple hanbok. This actions of Seol A makes Beomgyu even more fond of her, she was very inquisitive, kind and intelligent. Oftentimes, Seol A's favorite bonding was studying either scientific lessons and history, gladly his husband was very good at it.

"Is my Princess ready?" Beomgyu softly said from behind and the little girl just grin at him.

Beomgyu kneel down to fix his daughter shoes, He carry the little girl on his lap and grab a brush from the table. Gently, Beomgyu brushes the thin hair strands of the girl, making the child giggle.

" Appa? " The child asked suddenly making Beomgyu look at her and hummed. " Where are we going today? "

Beomgyu smiled as he place a ribbon at the end of Seol A's braid. " You'll see later my baby princess " suddenly a voice came from Beomgyu and Seol A's back.

"Glad you finished " Beomgyu rolled his eyes to his husband but the male just rub Beomgyu's shoulder in behind.

"Is Appa Beom, mad at Appa Tyun? " The child asked out of curiosity making Beomgyu glared again to his husband.

Taehyun lift the little girl out of Beomgyu's lap and carried her in his arms, softly exiting the room "No no baby bun, He's not mad at me, he's just sulky again"

" Heard that..." Beomgyu said making the two chuckled at him, well that's true he's just sulky.

" Love, let's not wait for the food to talk "  Taehyun said offering his hand to his husband.

" Food ain't talking you dumbo.." Beomgyu replied back but he's already smiling softly. " Exactly my point " Taehyun intertwined their fingers and moved into the table to have a proper breakfast.

_________________________

" Kang Taehyun this is not a good time for plays and jokes, seriously...."