𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 25 𓋒 𓏧

" Here we are Master Kang, The Kingdom of Silla." The horse stopped at the small town between the two valley. The sun was visibly about to set it's course, or should i say that the Yangban travel far and long to reach the kingdom.

Taehyun took his tracks towards the kingdom, the palace guards quickly present their armors for defense. " Who are you? What's your purpose? "

" I need to speak with the King or the commander in charge" Taehyun firmly stated  and the palace guards laugh at his statement.

Taehyun was not taken by their laugh instead, he look at their eyes with a strong sharp gaze, making the guards stop.

" Did i heard it right you need to speak to the King?" the guards quickly formed a line as an armored man walks towards them.

The Yangban notice that it was a high official so he quickly hop out from his horse and bowed with respect. "Yes, it's about the war between silla and goryeo "

The Commander was taken a back and quickly ordered his guards to bring Taehyun on his quarters. The Palace guards aggressively took taehyun by the arm, entering the brick firm walls of silla.

Taehyun was dragged into a room, and was offered by a nice tea. The Commander enter the room and quickly sat himself across Taehyun's

"As much as I don't want to disrespect but please listen, I'm from a Yangban Class from Goryeo, and my kingdom really wants a bloody war between you. I'm here, in behalf of my fellow Yangban classes willingly to serve and build an alliance with Silla to oppose our monarch."

The commander place a sharp frown on his face, unsatisfied from what he have heard. "How can we trust you? You're nothing that special, Yangbans are just sitting to make laws and orders, is there anything you like to offer as a match? "

Taehyun didn't think twice and he place a sack bag filled with paper documents. " those are evidences incase you wanted to take the monarch without any blood shed..."

The Yangban quickly pulled out his sword, in swift, the blade almost touched the commander's neck. " And this is my sword that can bring death, it's your choice, cause i can do both "

A loud laughter escaped from the Commander's mouth and suddenly turned into a curved smile. " I like you already"

" As you should be " Taehyun replied pulling his sword back on his case.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" He went to WHERE!? " The servant got his knees weakened as he heard a conversation between Hueningkai and Yeonjun.

Hueningkai and Yeonjun shocked from behind, it looks like they didn't want the servant to know what's happening and what Taehyun is really up to.

" Beom, you hear noth-" Yeonjun tried to cover up but Beomgyu heard them loud and clear, Taehyun is opposing the monarch and he's already with Silla.

" Don't make me look stupid hyung, i heard it very well, why did you all lied to me?" Beomgyu's face was mixed in fear and sadness that Yeonjun and the other members felt guilty for.

" He wished us not to tell you, he didn't want you to get worry or troubled" Hueningkai said with honestly. He slowly walk closer to the servant but the male shove him out of his way, barging out of the pavilion.

Passed through the chambers with a heavy heart that's what he felt. At the first place he knows how dangerous it is for Taehyun but at least he needs to know the truth of the Yangban's state.  He can't just stand and live a day in a blur, without knowing that his lover could possibly end up dead.

It's hard for him, since Taehyun had more priorities than him, and he respect that. On the other hand, the servant can't help himself to feel useless and scared. Useless to be without on his lover's side when he needs support the most, or maybe because he is useless to the society itself. Scared, on what will happen to their lifestyle, will him and the people he loved will survive?

Beomgyu enter their chambers, collapsing on the grounds. He cried his heart out and let the pain engulf his presence.

He was filled of questions and worries. Maybe if the Yangban wasn't that quite a hero material, would it be possible for them to live a normal life? What will happen if Taehyun Succeeded, and what if not?

Why does it hurt so much? He's just a servant, nothing special. A sinner, a sex slave, an instrument to use?

Does Taehyun will be able to carry the burden he felt, can he really sacrifice his own happiness over justice? Ah yes! Insecurities. Maybe Beomgyu wasn't just Taehyun's top priority, Family comes first before love right?.

The things that running inside Beomgyu's head is killing him physically and mentally. He doesn't know what to do anymore, He started to think very low for himself.

The servant continued to burst tears down into his cheeks, crying to oblivion. Then he started to slowly cool himself down as he enhaling the bittersweet scent of the chamber, Taehyun.