𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 35 𓋒 𓏧

With a silky white robe, Beomgyu move himself out of the spring. His long hair was wet to extend that it dips over his shoulder, yet it was the most beautiful scenery that Taehyun could ever scene.

The Prince shyly walk towards Taehyun, he knows that they've done it multiple time but it just felt new since they're already married and will soon start a family.

Regardless of that feeling Beomgyu find courage to step up and place himself on the males' lap.

Candles, flower petals, and the man sitting on his lap, Taehyun was swallowed into the deepest part of his thoughts, he can't believe that Beomgyu is his forever.

And so he wrap his hands into the tiniest waist of the prince, occasionally stroking the curves and start whispering on his ear 'beautiful'

Raging butterfly touches both of their skin making them waggle from the position. " I love you gyu "

The Prince smiled very brightly, showing his cute little dimple on the side, he place his hands on the top of the Taehyun's shoulder. Beomgyu caressed his nape and some strands of his hair. " I love you too, my lord "

Taehyun pulled Beomgyu in a deep kiss, pressing their bodies as their lips start a collision. Hands were uncontrollably roaming around each other's body, and sweet sounds was released.

The kiss turn into something more when the younger started to touch the prince body with his lips, kisses were placed right on his neck; playing the tongue to make sure that every part of it was kissed and lick.

Taehyun slowly lift himself to sight the view of his wonderful prince, the beautiful pinkish marks compliments the skin even more better. It's like adding a color tone into a white canvas to create an art.

The Yangban's hand move to softly caressed the prince's curves down to the lace of his robe. Once that he had untie the lace, a new canvas was revealed.

Beomgyu had gotten even more beautiful, he truly preserve himself for this day, no scratch, no marks, no previews love bites, just pure soul of skin ready for Taehyun.

" May I ? " Taehyun asked permission and the Prince nodd as a 'yes'. The younger's lips makes it's way from the collarbones down to the pelvis line of the prince. And since that Beomgyu was sensitive enough to handle the slow-romantic movement of the yangban, he cannot help himself but to release a soft moan.

" hmm... my lord..please"  Taehyun was caught of guard from the whimper and he suddenly stopped to assure that he was doing it right.

"why my love? did i hurt you?" A Concerned question from his lover yet he was so embarrassed to answer those.

" Uhm... the pace... it's quite..." Beomgyu was uncertainly and fighting himself not to speak but glad that Taehyun was so considerate of his words despite of the growling arousement that he feel inside of their robes.

"Is it fast? too fast? sorry, maybe you aren't rea— " Then suddenly the prince release a loud response.

" No. It's just......  I don't like it slow... No... i mean, i like it slow but not this time..." Beomgyu struggle with his words making Taehyun hard to classify what he was talking about.

Beomgyu finally groan from frustration and spoke " My lord, Make love to me, in rough....please "

Taehyun slowly smile as he heard Beomgyu's words, he softly shove the pieces of Beomgyu's hair away from his face and replied in a seductive manner.

" Gladly "

The two spend their night on the flames of love. Countless kisses, thrust and sounds was bouncing throughout their chambers.

Candle Fire dances as it was rejoicing, and it's luminescence brightens every single corner of the room. The night was getting colder yet in eachother's arms a breeze of summer awaits; Warm, filled with joy and love.

The two definitely make their first as if its their last moments together. Just like they had thought in life, we cannot control time in our hands, so might live your lives to the fullest and value the greatest thing you loved most.

Beomgyu and Taehyun was tested once by time, fate and even by the society, but the most important thing right now is they're finally together, and they knew that they will always be together until the end.