𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 28 𓋒 𓏧

" Sorry and Thank you for the invitation, Like Gisaeng Houses, Wine and Beer transactions was also banned, we really had no place to go" Hueningkai said and bowed to Yeonjun.

After Escaping the Gisaeng House, Yeonjun moved to the farthest north of the mountains, it's his parents abandoned house and it seems that no one will find them there.

" You're very much welcome, after all we are not just partners, we're also friends." Yeonjun said and both of the Merchant smile in return.

Still, Soobin can't make an eye contact to Yeonjun, he was embarrassed and guilty from what happened before. He hasn't still said sorry for his mistakes.

"Ah, Beomgyu will brought you tea and snacks in a minute, you know he's really committed to food and kitchen stuffs." Yeonjun joke a bit to lessen the awkwardness that he felt and glad that it worked since he saw Soobin chuckle brightly.

Before Yeonjun could excuse himself out from the guess room, Hueningkai's words make him stop on his track. "Hyung...can we take a walk?" the male asked nicely and Yeonjun smiled as a 'yes'

The both males leave the house and started a walk, it was morning, the small light rays and cold air touches their skin making them smile to the feeling.

The two stop in an area when they could watch the sunrise together, both we're silent until Hueningkai got his chance to speak first.

" Soobin told me everything hyung " 

Yeonjun's heartbeat stop at that moment, he felt a hint of guild and fear. He didn't even find anything to say so he just look away and watch the sunrise.

" Don't worry, I don't bare an anger towards you and him. We already talked about it few days ago. I'm glad that you didn't take advantage of him, and i admire your response to him" Hueningkai said, smiling softly towards Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's heart felt at ease, he was very much happy to hear that from Hueningkai, he was happy to know that Soobin did what was right.

" Sorry. " That's all what Yeonjun can say.

" It's fine, i just wanted you to know that I'm not burying an anger towards you. And as for Soobin, he already learned from his mistakes, thank you for making him realize that. " Hueningkai said in a soft manner.

" It seems that your relationship was tested by life, and Soobin suddenly fall in a trap. To be honest, It gives me butterflies when i see him, because when i look at him he reminds me of someone who i love the most.

But that's not an excuse so I'm very sorry for the mistakes that we made. Soobin really love you Kai, cause if he didn't he will not have the courage to say the truth to you. I hope and wish all the best in your relationship. May your love binds you forever. " Yeonjun stated and bowed to the younger as an apology.

Hueningkai smiled and place a hand infront of the older, " Shall we start over again Master Choi? " 

Yeonjun smiled " Of course " The two chuckled as they watch the sun setting above the blues.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the Evening, Yeonjun lit up the candles in the room to have a little source of warmth and light. Eventually, he was caught by a young male in the side of his eye.

It was Beomgyu who was silently wondering in the balcony. Yeonjun can't help but to feel sad about his brother, he knows Beomgyu so much so he can tell that he's enduring the pain and worries inside of him.

" Is my little bro okay? " Beomgyu softly flinch as a warm hand wraps in his shoulders. The younger male respond a hum but the older male doesn't like that kind of answer.

"Come on, tell me your worries" Yeonjun said which earn a smile in response. The siblings stayed silent for a while as they stare at the beautiful night sky, Beomgyu lean his head on his brother's shoulder and spoke.

" Does it hurt a lot hyung? i mean when you're alive but your heart isn't, when life itself took away the person that brings you colors in this lifetime..."  Beomgyu wondered every possibilities that might happen. It's not like he wasn't trusting Taehyun's promise but just incase it bends, it maybe less painful for him.

" When Haemin died i attempt to follow him too, many times actually but it seems that he always makes way up there for me to live even though he's gone. It was painful, you can feel it into the narrow of your bones but i somewhat conquered it when i met you. I guess Haemin brought you to me by a miracle, if I haven't met you back then maybe I'm just a jerk-drunk crawling in the empty streets. " Yeonjun stated in a soft way making their eyes drew bubbles, close to shed tears.

" It's true Haemin was now gone and i can't do anything to bring him back. However, there's one thing that life give me as a memory of him... and that's our Love" Yeonjun added smiling to his brother.

"Thank you hyung" Beomgyu replied softly. "Don't think about negativities, Taehyun is brave and a wise man, he will make sure to comeback safe and alive. Don't rely on my past experience, I will also not let that happen to you"  Yeonjun secured his brother in a tight hug, kissing it's hair softly.

"Aw when did you become this sweet? " Beomgyu said and they both chuckled.

For Yeonjun, Beomgyu is his brother regardless of what bloodline flows in their veins. Regardless of identity, looks and even in their attitude. He loved him like he was really his own brother. On the other side, Beomgyu was way more thankful that he met the older, no words can describe how thankful he was since the older fulfill the parent figure that he never had.

" Hyung? " Beomgyu suddenly spoke and move himself out from the older's arms. Yeonjun ask him why but the younger found it hard to speak.

" Uhm... can i ask you a favor?"  

" As long as it makes you happy of course"

Beomgyu take a deep breath and stated the words that makes Yeonjun shocked "Teach me how to combat"