𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 27 𓋒 𓏧

Taehyun's PoV

" Master Kang, you have letters "  The servant enter the room handling me a pile of papers. Is it from Soobin hyung? no one knew my location except from the two merchant.

I thank the servant and proceed to open the letter. The first one was from   my co-yangban a trusted friend of Minister Ki and I.

╔ ———————————— ╗

Hyung, The Yangbans had come to their senses, they started a protest against the monarch, anytime soon the war will begun. Please lay your plans accordingly. You're our only hope.

╚ ———————————— ╝

E

xactly, that's what i wish right now, i need my plans to work. After Days of serving Silla, i can tell that they take a good care if they take over my land. However, the history itself will not be preserve, Goryeo will vanish from the timeline. That's not what i want, in case that Silla will turn their backs at my generous service, I will also not hesitate to fight back.

For the Yangbans, this is such a great news, the more allies i create the more weaker my enemies' become.

I opened the next letter and it was written in an odd manner, well i can tell that it is definitely from Soobin Hyung.

╔ ———————————— ╗

This is 2Dragon, we're sending this letter that Mr. Choi knew that you are in Silla. He wants you to know that he's safe, as a return he wishes your safety and success.

╚ ———————————— ╝

A Tear slip from my eyes as i read his letter. No days had passed that I haven't think about Beomgyu. I'm terrified for his safety and from what will happen to him incase that my plans didn't execute well. But i knew him by heart, he's such a brave person, understanding and patient, i knew that he'll be able to wait for me and love me from afar.

To be honest, If i can be just selfish for once and choose Beomgyu instead of justice, I will, I definitely will. " Please hold on tight my love, i may not promise you my return but I'll forever promise you my heart." Tears dropped into the thin paper, soaking the letter with circle spots.

And finally the last letter that wrapped tightly with a seal. Who could it be? As i open the letter i drop it in shock, the characters was written by the use of blood and i tremble as i read the message.

╔ ———————————— ╗

All of the Gisaeng Houses
has fallen as well as the
13 Ministers. The War will Silla will start tomorrow at the middle of Bashikye lake. Prepare for a Bloody War

╚ ———————————— ╝

I clenched in anger, grief and a bit of excitement. They really went this far for Gold and Glory. If they want a bloody war, I'm outmost ready for it.

°°°°°°°°

" Your Highness, All of our men is prepared, as well as the oil and equipments." The Head Commander of Silla stated making the King nod in relief.

" How about my war suit? did you prepare it already?" Asked by the King  to his servant and the servant respond delightly.

The King stood up on his throne and walk towards the round table, he opened the map and pinned it with his sword.

" The troupes will divided into 3, Leading by the Head Commander, Me and Master Kang. Leave no enemies on track, including the King, which i highly given that task to Master Kang. However, make sure to help each other along the way. Once the King is dead, the fight is over.

Gentlemen, Our Big fight to our Biggest enemy will begin at dawn, Brace yourself to regain our power, To raise our nation and to take back the peace in this country. Raise your head with braveness, and Fight with all your heart. " The King Stated bravely and pulled his sword back in his case.

The King dismissed the meeting so we can prepare alot more for the fight, until he call my name to stay for while.

" Do you have something to say Your Highness? " I ask politely waiting for a response. But instead he grab a sword from his chest box and handle it to me.

Visibly that the sword is made of pure silver with a sharp curve of snake on its blade. Its handle was made of gold lines marking the sign of the King.

" Take this with you Tomorrow. " The King softly smile at me and i almost drop the sword in shock. Why would a King give his battle to sword to a Yangban like me, It's an honor but why?

"Pardon my questions Sire, out of all of your greatest soldier, why me?" I asked and He take a deep breath before answering.

" Long time ago, A war also begun between Silla and Goryeo. My Queen and my son died in that war, in the hands of Goryeo's King. To be honest i see my Son in your presence, he's such a very determined and brave despite of his young age, however you can't deny the sweet pureness in his eyes. I long for him, a lot. " The King stated in a soft manner,  a fatherly tone.

I felt sad when the King stated his story, i look upon to the sword and started to grip it with bravery. " I will not fail you and your son, your highness"

"As you should, or else Bamkyu will pull you on his grave " The King Jokingly stated however my ears can't respond from what he had said. Did i just heard Beomgyu's name?

"Master Kang? That was a joke don't take it seriously. I know you'll do well" The King said making me back on my senses.

"Oh, I just spaced out cause the late prince's name is quite similar to someone i value the most " I shly stated making the King nod and chuckle a bit.

" I see, Go now and prepare, we had a big day tomorrow. "

I bowed and quickly exited the King's pavilion with a running question in my head. Is it possible? Did i heard it right? If it is, Beomgyu is a......

I spank my head to wake up my senses, it's not time for me to get distracted. Let's set back our course and make this end.