𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 19 𓋒 𓏧

Warm trail of kisses was felt on his back which causes the servant to woke up.

Beomgyu opens his eyes surprised by massive pain from all of his body parts and as he recalls the last night session, he just sighed.

"Did I woke you up?" Taehyun ask as he continues to trail kisses now on Beomgyu's cheek

The servant just melt into the kisses and reply a soft hum in return. Taehyun slowly spun Beomgyu around facing him. The early sun rays quickly touch the servants' skin making his beauty standout in Taehyun's eyes.

Beomgyu got a lot of things to say, from his complaints, frustration, longings and of course love that he wasn't able to express to the yangban this past few days.

Same way did the Yangban felt, Taehyun has a lot of words to be casted out, Stories, Longings, Love and alot of reminders was forming lines on his head.

However, both of the males are scared to talk, they didn't know how to address their words well.  They're afraid to cut each other's feeling by words and after all the nights they spend together, their love is still new and somewhat easily breakable.

" Sorry " Both makes said in synced. Their eyes stared at each other with pure sincerity, love a bit hint of guilt.

Beomgyu buried his head on the cushions in embarrassment, " Look at me " Taehyun cupped the servants' cheek and started to cast his words.

" I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting, and I do apologize for the things I did last night, I was in greed and I should have control my— " Taehyun was cut off by Beomgyu's lips.

" I do apologize too my lord, about last night, I let myself off-guard, and I wasn't in the right mind because of the drug, I also sincerely apologise for that " Beomgyu stated softly making Taehyun accept it but still he has a lots of questions in mind.

" What do you mean drug? " Taehyun asked which made Beomgyu sighed, " I was out of mind since I drank too much last night and the Noble man put something like a green powdered substance on my bowl "

"Oh no! Why didn't you tell me, I'm gonna kill that fuckin– I mean I'm gonna teach him a lesson" Beomgyu slap him hard when Taehyun agressively shout his violent plans.

" I really didn't mean to do that, and I would never dare to cheat on you, please don't be mad at me my Lord " Beomgyu stared at the Yangban with his cute puppy eyes, which made Taehyun go weak and hug the servant in instant.

" I'm not mad at you anymore, but I'm still sorry for what I've done, I didn't also want to punish you that hard " Taehyun added hovering the servant with a big arms of warm hug.

" I've learned my lesson well my lord" Beomgyu chuckled a bit as he played the Yangban's hair. Taehyun just slap his thigh playfully which made Beomgyu released a few chuckles.

In the middle of their sweet conversations and Lovings, Beomgyu suddenly noticed Taehyun's half-faded bruises on his chest and arms.

Beomgyu trail his hands to touch them and he conclude that the bruises are still fresh even though the scar is already fading.

" My lord, I didn't see this before, where did you get this? " Beomgyu asked but Taehyun was still on silent kissing the Servants' chin.

" Lord Kang? I'm genuinely asking you, where did you get it?" still the Yangban ignored the question.

Beomgyu got mad and in anger he pushed Taehyun away from him and start sulking " Taehyun-ah, I swear if you ignore my question again I'll never– " Beomgyu suddenly shut his mouth when he realized that he drop the honorifics " Y-ou'll nev-er be allowed to t-touch me again" Beomgyu continued shuttering.

Taehyun smirk at the sudden action from Beomgyu and so he straddle the servant, and start pinning his hands on the sides. " I really don't like those people who dare to respect me" The servant shakes in fear " but calling me like that makes me want to hear it more everyday hmm Beomgyu? "

Beomgyu wants to slap his lover from the tease and he can't still get the right answer from his question.

" Seriously my lord, I am also expert on treating wounds and I know that this wounds are just newly made, so please tell me, I'm worried" Beomgyu pleaded and Taehyun slowly release the grip from Beomgyu's hand and start interwining it together with his.

" I would be so mean if I lie to you, but these wounds are from the mandatory combat that the monarch added to our subjects" Taehyun softly said which made Beomgyu formed tears in his eyes.

This is why Taehyun took so long to came back because he knew that Beomgyu woudn't handle to know that he's been suffering from pain. He doesn't want to see the terror from his eyes, he just want the pure Beomgyu who always welcome him with a warm smile. All he wants to see is Beomgyu's Happiness.

"Forgive my selfish act, but can you just leave the ministry and stay with me, I'm so afraid Taehyun please " Beomgyu sob his tears into the Yangban's chest, close to his heart.

The Yangban felt so much in this situation he didn't want to make Beomgyu suffer because of him but he also didn't want to fail to give his mother the right dignity and Justice. He was torned in between.

" shss... love, please understand that I can't it will be a great opportunity for me to the rightful justice for my family. I love you so much and I also want to spend my whole life with you but how can we do that if we're surrounded with people who's contaminated with too much power and cruelty? " Taehyun said but this just made Beomgyu cry even more

" I understand but how can I be assured that you're safe? that you'll be coming back to me? Taehyun I'm so scared, the war, it will start soon and I can't lose you "

Taehyun hug the servant closely to him, he give soft kisses on his forehead as an reassurance that no matter what happens he'll always comeback good and alive.

" Beom?" Taehyun whisper and the other just released a small sound.

" I loved you from the start, and I'll love you until the end "

" I'll also will, my lord "

The two embraced by each other's warmth and thoughts, they wouldn't know that this would be a very complicated situation for the both of them. Taehyun needs to finish what he started, and to keep his promise for Beomgyu.