𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 29 𓋒 𓏧

Silla's armed forces descend to the battle ground. The three troupes formed a defense formation prior to what has been planned. As they wait for the enemies to arrive, Taehyun slowly recalls something in his head.

" My Lord? Are you there? " the servant stated in a soft manner, asking a permission to enter. Taehyun left out a soft hymn and that signals the servant to enter.

Even though the Yangban was busy on studying, he manage to move it aside as he saw the pretty servant in front of him. Beomgyu slowly hand him a cup of tea and start to lit more candles to support him with  enough light.

Taehyun fond the servant's caring action and admire him more dearly because of that. It's true, they spent several nights together and for them it was something that binds them, but at times that the two shows so much appreciation and care for eachother, they thought 'that's more than just an affectionate sex, it was real love'.

" You're studying late my lord? " Beomgyu asked gently and the Yangban smiles.

" But you'll be early for the journey back to the mainland tomorrow, you should rest you know" Beomgyu added showing a glimpse of worry in his eyes.

Taehyun closed his books and slid it back to his bag.

" Aish, I can't understand why are you so into studying. When you teach me characters, i almost lose all of my energy to it but i still haven't learn much. " Beomgyu grab his hair and start a bit tantrum without realizing that he was talking to a Yangban.

"Oh- Sorry my lord that was—"

"That was cute. I like it when you speak a lot.. and freely"  Taehyun said making the servant look down on his feet and blush.

Taehyun stood up and grab Beomgyu's hand into the mattress, they both lay on the bed comfortably, feeling the warmth and love from eachother's embrace.

Beomgyu felt fingers on his hair and he smiles because he knew it was Taehyun. " Soon we will go far away from this place, we're we can stay together for as long as we wished for" Taehyun said softly.

"Really?" Beomgyu said in an awe and Taehyun nodded replying. "We maybe share everything special in this chamber but I don't want us to be just like this. I want to live with you, to love you in all great ways that i could."

Beomgyu's tears drop from his eyes, fortunately Taehyun can reach and wipe it for him. The two males giggle from the butterflies that they felt, Beomgyu soon, hug the yangban with his heart saying "I also want to love you, in all eras that i could live through"

Taehyun hold his sword tightly as a tear rolls down on his cheeks. He can't help himself to think about his promises to Beomgyu, and he can't even bear to think that he may not be able to fulfill any of that. It scares him alot.

Suddenly, the sound of horns wakes Taehyun's mind. " They're approaching My King!! "

Goryeo's armoured men approach the other side of the lake, visibly ruled by non other than their King and with his new commander, Minister Byun.

Taehyun release a laugh after seeing Minister Byun beside of the King's Horse. " Slut  "

Upon reaching each end of the lake, The troupes faces eachother as well as the Kings. Goryeo brought more men as Silla expected, Silla maybe lacks on manpower but they'll be using alot of strategies for this war.

The King's men started to blow the horn, a symbolism to start the war. Goryeo's Soldier moved their first troupe crossing the river. The Silla's First troupe lead by the Commander did the same.