𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 22 𓋒 𓏧

"Do you finished all the work I've ordered ? "

" Yes, My Lord Byun" slightly bow to the Minister

" And the findings? "

" About the Yangban or the previous Minister, my lord? "

A loud smack from hit the servants face and he immediately bow for forgiveness. " I want a quick response not a question by question conversation!"

" Forgive me my lord. Yangban Taehyun often visits a valley way north, he brings food for the street child and even to the poor residence of the close hometown. And for the mini— " The servant was cut off.

"Is that it? Are you certain that he just visit the valley for those stupid slave rats? " The Minister asked in curiosity and the servant justified his words, after a minute of convincing the minister let the servant speak again.

" And for the previous Minister, our men stated that they already have taken care of it, and there's nothing to worry about my lord "

" Perfect! now i can deliver that news to my beloved King!" The minister squealed making the servant close his eyes shut from the iritation.

"Ah, my lord, there's also one thing that you should know about Minister Ki"

The Minister raised a brow to the servant, eyes we're asking for a response.

" He mentioned that he has evidences but he refused to state further information about it"

The new Minister throw his hands into the air and grasp it violently on his hair, " That Old fvcking man ! "

" I believe that one of his trusted men is Yangban Taehyun, my lord. "

The Minister's madness turn into a great smile upon hearing the servant's suggestion. He's right, Taehyun might have the evidences.

" I know i could count on you, hmm as for your reward...." The Minister smile and seductively lean into the servant's ear " meet me on my chamber's in an hour " The minister chuckled and silently walk away from the servant.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Yeonjun hyung! " A familiar voice was heard from afar

Yeonjun shut his eyes as his feet froze from his current position. Who on earth could make him uncomfortable but a bit comfortable at the same time?

" Hi? Master Soobin. What brings you here? " Yeonjun asked implying good mannerisms as he talk.

" Oh ah, Me and Kai are busy on business lately and uhm i kinda need some relaxation, is the spring open as of this moment? " Soobin asked politely.

"Yes it is. But why are you alone? I mean where's Kai? " Yeonjun added scanning the place.

" Let's just say he's just a busy person who doesn't want to be disturb " Soobin grin which made Yeonjun skip a beat but nodded in response quickly.

"You may now enter the house, you can meet Beomgyu in the pavilion, he will assist yo—" Before Yeonjun could finish his sentence, two kisaengs barge into their conversation.

" Sorry to interrupt my lord, but please help us, Beomgyu collapse upon serving food to our guest! "

"WHAT!?" Soobin and Yeonjun quickly run towards to house, meeting a young man with a pale skin, Yeonjun quickly lift the boy up and head towards to his chamber, Taehyun's.

Yeonjun place Beomgyu on the mat and Soobin quickly barged inti the door with a moderate temp. bowl of water and a towel.

Yeonjun softly thank the merchant and proceed to check Beomgyu's presence. Thank heavens that his pulse was fine and he breathes normally, however the younger male is pale.

" What happened hyung? I mean Lord Yeonjun? " Soobin asked as he softly damp the towel on Beomgyu's body.

" He's been thinking about Taehyun, when he worried like crazy, he tend to overwork himself to forget."

" I can't blame him, that's what Kai suffers these days" Soobin mumbled the last words

Yeonjun heard that but he refused to ask why, after all it's not nice to enter other's personal life.

The two remains for half an hour until they finally saw that Beomgyu's colors blossom again, means that he's now fine, and all he needs was a complete rest.

" Come on, we should let him rest "  Yeonjun said asking Soobin to come with him.

" Oh. But where are we going?" Soobin asked the older.

" You said you'll be using the spring? I'm going to prepare it for you since Beomgyu is sick" Yeonjun offered nicely and by that the two left the younger.

Walking passed the halls the two remain silent it's been days since the incident happened and they're both thankful not to bring up that topic again. It's best to forget.

Yeonjun open one of the private spring for Soobin, it's the same Spring that Taehyun used but it's a different room.

" The water is on moderate since it's half moon, i hope you'll enjoy moderate warm? " Yeonjun asked as he was busy finding a clean towel and candle scent from the oak drobe.

As he turn around to meet the  merchant, his eyes we're frozen from the view.

Soobin was now on the spring tub, his back was white as snow and the steam engulfed nicely to his slim body. Yeonjun advert his gaze and slowly place the towel on the hook. It took time for him to take the courage to walk towards the merchant to light up the scent candles.

As he finished everything, Soobin turned around to meet his eyes, "Lord Yeonjun! you really had the best springs in town, i never knew i loved moderate warmth" The male stated not minding the closeness of their faces, and it feels like he doesn't feel the same rush that yeonjun felt at all.

" Ah, yes we do! "

" Tell me what's your secret?"

Yeonjun waa taken a back when Soobin lean forward close to touch their lips.

" excuse me? "

The mood started to get tense as the warm steam evaporates from the tub, adding the romantic aroma of the candle.  Wrong but sometimes it feels so right.

" I mean, why do i keep coming back for this"

Soobin sweetly place his lips on the older and a kiss was made, Yeonjun froze again on his feet not even knew how to react from the sudden action. Two choices was ringing inside his head, To pull out or To pull the younger deeper in his lips.

But Yeonjun is a great man, he didn't want to ruin one's relationship

Yeonjun didn't respond on the kiss and quickly pulled out.

" I can feel that Kai loves you and so you do, and if both have problems please figured it out as lovers, you don't need anyone to release your sufferings by cheating. I'm disappointed i guess. " Yeonjun quickly stated and leave the chamber.

Soobin felt good, but on top of it he was guilty and disgusted. He knows that he fucked up and he guess that Yeonjun was right, Kai didn't deserve this. He needs to stop figuring out what sorcery does Yeonjun had, before he lose the real magic in his life, Huening Kai.