𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 12 𓋒 𓏧

Taehyun's PoV

Sounds of wind, chuckles and a bit of complaints. That's all what I've heard throughout the horse riding with Beomgyu.

" My lord! there's a cliff slow dow– wah! " Beomgyu screamed loudly as i tame my horse to run faster.

Looking at Beomgyu's expressions makes me adore him even more, specially the one that he always made when i tease him– his lips were pressing together, cheeks are puffed and his eyes where about to draw stars. So tell me who can even resist that look?  

" My lord– " Beomgyu quickly hug my chest tightly as we almost reach the end of the cliff. I saw him shutting his eyes and his lips were trembling in fear. Well, That's cute.

Beomgyu open his eyes and started to punch my chest, " Yah! Are you out of your mind! " Beomgyu let out an informal phrase which made me surprise.

I look at him and he started to realize that he just barked at me, he close his mouth shut, removing his hands from my chest.

" Why? Are you scared? Speak informally to me " I said slowly nipping his ear to tease.

The servant quickly avoid my actions which made me chuckle, he's so sensitive.

" I like it when your mad, Beom " I said caressing his hair making him flash a questionable look on his face.

" What kind of pleasure do you get when I'm mad, My lord? " He asked in his mad tone.

I move my free hand to wrap it gently on his waist " I don't know, you look so cute when you're mad "

Beomgyu look away and i can sense the hotness of his cheeks, i bet he's blushing red from that phrase. 

" My Lord, " Suddenly he called my name, looking for something to ask. " You said that after the last Examinations you'll be able to pick your civil services, so that means... uh " Beomgyu stop lowering his head.

" That means I won't be able to visit you often? is that what you're saying? " I asked and he softly nodded

I chuckle due to his cuteness, " Of course I'll visit you, I'll make sure to comeback " I said placing a soft kiss on his cheek

" How about you, I'm sure that every visitors in that Gisaeng House can be captivated by your beauty, how can i secure my place? "

Beomgyu tilt his body to stare at me, his eyes was in a deep conversation with mine, and a flash of smile drew on his face. " You're place is always secured, My lord " Beomgyu said grabbing my hand as he place it on his chest, his heart.

" See you soon on my chamber"  I asked caressing his cheek, "  I'll be there waiting "

I smiled and lead forward to kiss his lips, our lips collided smoothly enjoying the warmth and sweetness of the other. However the kiss didn't last too long, just quite enough for the both of us.

Our foreheads are still connected with each other until Beomgyu back a bit " You're leaving at noon my lord, Can we go back now? let me prepare atleast a food for you " Beomgyu said pleasingly.

" As you wish my love " I turn the horse around and run back to the House. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Leaving Beomgyu was one of the hardest part of my life, it's just makes me feel sad whenever i say goodbye. In addition, the way that he react whenever i leave, is so unbearable to see. Even god knows how much i wanted to stay, but I can't..for now.