𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 8 𓋒 𓏧

this chapter may contain features that may not be suitable for readers below 18. Please be guided.

The Yangban entered the spring chamber. The ambiance was nice, including the hot steam who occupies the room.

Taehyun was standing on the doorway as Beomgyu prepared the spring tub. He watch the servant lit up scented candles and arrange the flowers for the bath.

Beomgyu started to mix the flowers to the water spring, the steam arises as well as it's aroma. Creating a mood.

" The Spring is now ready my lord, I'll be waiting outside with your towel and robe " Beomgyu excused himself out of the bathroom, avoiding Taehyun's gaze.

Taehyun just let Beomgyu slide, maybe because he realized that the servant felt uncomfortable. Taehyun untie his hanbok robe, the cloth slide from his muscled arms touching the ground.

Unclothed, Taehyun's feet press into the water, the water soon wrap on Taehyun's body, soothing it like a warm hug.

However, Taehyun felt empty and he can't stop glaring at the chamber's door, where Beomgyu stand behind.

Taehyun rung the bell out of patience and Beomgyu entered the chamber, in thoughts of the Yangban was already finish but he was surprised when he saw Taehyun still dripped on the spring.

Beomgyu can't help but to stare at the Yangban's muscles, and chest. The servant tried to advert his gaze on the floor not wanting to stare.

" I guess that i misheard it my lord, forgive me, I'll be waiting outs– " Beomgyu stated as he bow his head however he was cut off when Taehyun move himself out of the spring.

Taehyun walk towards the servant not minding that he's naked, Beomgyu quickly shut his eyes and bit his lips in shock, He froze on the spot not wanting to open his eyes in embarrassment.

Taehyun lean his head forward, levelling the servant's ear, Taehyun softly spoke a sweet word which makes Beomgyu's knee tremble behind the cloth.

With his hands, Taehyun untie Beomgyu's hanbok, and the cloth slide through Beomgyu's slim body. Beomgyu open his eyes in shock and covered his body by his hand.

" Don't, you're beautiful " Taehyun gently put Beomgyu's hands away, having the access to stare at the servants heavenly features.

" On books, god created humans in equal but i guess he over do and created you perfectly. He truly had favorites "

Beomgyu's faced was pretty red, and he can't use anything to hide his face, he can't even lower his head because their both naked up to down.

" My lord– " Beomgyu's hands was gently pulled in the water making the 2 naked bodies fall into warmth.

Beomgyu's hair suddenly got wet and the hair strands fall into his shoulders.

" You're so beautiful "  The Yangban said slowly moving forward to the Servant, but Beomgyu was so shy so he move backwards until his back pressed the edge of the spring tub.

The two was lost staring at each others eyes, naked bodies are now pressing on each other and their heavy breathing was echoing through the chamber.

" Can I? " Taehyun gaze on Beomgyu's lips and The servant just unconsciously bite it making Taehyun chuckle.

Slowly, Taehyun lean on Beomgyu reaching the servants lips. As their lips soon collided, Taehyun find an opportunity to grab Beomgyu's waist close to him.

Beomgyu didn't know how to do this thing, he didn't even knew how to kiss, so he just let Taehyun do everything.

Underneath the warm water, Taehyun's hands travelled accross Beomgyu's body, massaging the curves until he started to grope the servant's ass.

Beomgyu felt pain as the Yangban's hand started to play with his entrance. With that Beomgyu opened his mouth to release a sharp breath, Taehyun with his another opportunity, slide his tongue to deepen the kiss.

The candle lit dance as the two continues to kiss torridly, the steam create a wonderful scenery and the water just made them even more heated.

Taehyun grab Beomgyu's legs and wrap it on his waist, as their lower body pressed underneath the water, Taehyun also fully pressed himself inside Beomgyu.

Beomgyu felt the unbearable pain, which made him release a loud scream.

" it will feel better soon " Taehyun placed kisses on Beomgyu's neck, planting some small red circles, which Beomgyu called mosquito bites.

" it tickles " Beomgyu chuckle as he hold for the Yangban's shoulder for support.

Taehyun soon finish his art, having Beomgyu's skin as his canvass.

" Will you let me move? " Taehyun whispered seductively on Beomgyu's ear making the servant clench his hole.

Taehyun take that as a yes and he started to move slowly, Beomgyu felt a large thing moving inside of him and occasionally reaching his stomach. For him it was painful yet satisfying.

" You're doing great, hmmp " Taehyun move Beomgyu's hair away from his eyes, and start moving in a speed.

The Servant moaned beautifully, as the water sway back and forth simultaneously. 

" My lord, ah, please, ngh! " Beomgyu release a loud moan as he felt Taehyun's member reach his stomach.

Taehyun's gain his pace, not that fast, due to the water force, it was a moderate yet very arousing.

" You love it deep don't you? " Taehyun whispered on Beomgyu's ear as he thrust hard into Beomgyu.

Beomgyu arched his head in pleasure, a bit thrusting forward to meet Taehyun's thrust.

" please my lord, ngh ah! please " Beomgyu can't process to say his words he was lost on too much pleasure.

" what does my pretty servant want? hmm " Taehyun slowed his thrust, as he played with Beomgyu's nipples, teasingly.

" Please, more, please harde– ngh! " Beomgyu arched his back fully like a bridge, as his nails take a deep dig on Taehyun's shoulders.

Taehyun against the water pound into the sevants ass, abusing the spot where Beomgyu wanted to be fucked hard.

From Taehyun's view, Beomgyu's hair was a mess, mouth was wide open and his ears were red on pleasure. For  the Yangban, this actions of Beomgyu just add more fuel for him to work even more harder.

" My lord, Ahh, shi- ah! "  Beomgyu almost curse in pleasure but glad he didn't, still Taehyun was aware of that so as a punishment he will delay Beomgyu's release.

" Lord Taeh-Taehyun, It will com-e soon, nghh " Beomgyu said biting his lips in pleasure.

But devil was working on Taehyun's mind " No. You're not going to release until i order you to do so " Taehyun press his thumb on Beomgyu's tip preventing the liquid to come out.

Beomgyu whined and tears was now forming in his eyes, he can't handle the pleasure anymore, he was overstimulated.

" Ngh! Lord, My Lord please ah! " Beomgyu moaned loudly holding into Taehyun's shoulder.

Taehyun chuckle at Beomgyu's facial expressions and he love doing things like this to the servant, it was entertaining to see.

Taehyun was far from cumming yet Beomgyu was now a mess begging for a release.

" My lord– Taehyun! ngh! " With that Taehyun remove his thumb and a white liquid was release from Beomgyu's member, not minding that the substance was now mixed on the spring's water.

Beomgyu collapsed on Taehyun's shoulder, clinging to it with his heavy breathing.

" You did great my dear, but we're not done " Taehyun whispered softly as the servant moan from the unstoppable thrust.