𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 7 𓋒 𓏧

" Nice meeting you Mr. Choi! The feast is outstandingly delicious, it was a match for the royal cruisine " Master Hueningkai stared with his bubbly and cheerful voice, making Beomgyu shy.

" I highly agree. Now I know that the rumors were true, Master Yeonjun's Kisaeng House was indeed a high class entertainment and food house." Master Soobin added, making Yeonjun smile beautifully.

" That's music through my ears. " Yeonjun said and they all chuckled. After that quite conversation the Merchant ask a room to rest.

" Ms. Shin, please escort them to their bed chambers, also give them cloth towels for tonight's warm spring bath " Master Yeonjun stated and all the Kisaengs obey, dispersing to do their jobs.

" As for you, i sense that the Yangban keeps following you " Yeonjun stated glaring on Taehyun.

" Because he wants to have some alone time with me, but you're gate keeping me hyung~ " Beomgyu states having a pout on his lips.

Yeonjun rub his temples and sigh, it's true he's making Beomgyu busy so that Taehyun will not have any chance to grab Beomgyu away from his sight.

On the other hand, Yeonjun felt guilty, he also wants Beomgyu to have some quite freedom and happiness, however, he also wants to keep Beomgyu safe. That's how brotherly he care for Beomgyu.

" Fine, I'm closing the house earlier so you can have some time with that Yangban. Also, I'll be on my chamber if you need anything or if that High class ass bothers you " Yeonjun finally give in, which made Beomgyu release a happy smile.

Beomgyu thank his hyung before running towards Taehyun who was busy sketching on his notebook.

" My lord, may i ask what's that thing who keeps you busy? " Beomgyu playfully asked, swaying his hand side to side.

" Nothing, just some– stuffs " Taehyun smile and simply hide the notebook from Beomgyu's sight.

Beomgyu understand the scene and respect that Taehyun might want to keep the notebook private. " Ah, I bet you left this, i saw this from your bed chamber my lord. "

Taehyun widen his eye, he thought that he drop it from the horse or lost it somewhere in his shelves but he did really lost it and worse Beomgyu found his precious notebook.

" Thank you, I- meant everything inside " Taehyun quickly explain but he just earn a cute grin from the servant.

" Shall we take a walk? "  Beomgyu nodded and guide Taehyun to the courtyard.

Words are found hard to escape, The two kept silent as they walk, until Taehyun decided to speak.

" How long have you been serving here? " Taehyun asked stoping to watch the aesthetic view of the lake, it was nearly sunset.

" I don't exactly know my lord, but it's not that quite long " Beomgyu stated making Taehyun nodded.

" Your brother really loves you, i can sense it in his eyes, and in his actions." Taehyun added looking fondly at Beomgyu.

" That's what I'm grateful for my lord, even though where not blood related, he always treat me as one. " Beomgyu said looking on his feet.

Taehyun watch Beomgyu lower his head, his cap was almost dropping so he place his finger to lift Beomgyu's chin.

Beomgyu's eyes locked on Taehyun once again, and got even more shock when Taehyun lean closer to fix his cap.

" Glad i bought something for you " Taehyun gently handle Beomgyu a small oak box.

Beomgyu refuse to accept the gift but Taehyun insisted. Beomgyu opened the box which revealed a cloth, a new purple hanbok.

" My tailor doesn't know your measurements so i said that you're probably the same size as mine but a bit skinnier. "  Taehyun explained, still Beomgyu can't accept the gift.

" My lord, this is too much i– "

" I insist, please? " Taehyun said and Beomgyu gave up and bow on his knees to give his thankfulness.

Taehyun doesn't want anyone kneeling at him but he found Beomgyu so interesting, maybe it's because of that sodomy book he had read.

" I'll take a good care of it my lord " Beomgyu softly said closing the box.

" Please wear it for me, tonight " Taehyun said which made Beomgyu's face tinted red.

Taehyun was getting too impatient, his head can't stop daydreaming thoughts and having Beomgyu beside him just makes his thoughts even more worse.

" Ah, Today, the water spring will be open and it will be a great if you'll join the Master Yeonjun and the other visitors in the spring, my lord. " Beomgyu suggested enable for him to escape, escape because he was blushing hard infront of the Yangban, this made him so embarrassed.

" I prefer taking bath alone, does this house have a private spring ? " Taehyun asked nicely.

Beomgyu doesn't know if he's allowed to open the private springs but he was ordered by a high class so it is a must.

" Yes, we do have " Beomgyu answered making Taehyun flash a charismatic smile, shrugging his thoughts which will soon come to reality.

______________________________________

A/N: I finally made a private twitter acc, if you want to interact with me there, please send me a dm with your @ ( username ). I'll follow you. 

I might be also posting oneshots and aus so yeah. See you around.