𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 30 𓋒 𓏧

Taehyun quickly run towards to the male who was being cornered by the soldiers, he quickly stab them with his sword and grab the male closely in his chest.

" Why are you here! Fvck Beomgyu why! "  Taehyun curse in frustration, he didn't mean to shout but it terrifies him because Beomgyu might be put in danger.

" Don't get mad please i just wanna help " Beomgyu Said as he move an inch from the Yangban's body to stab a soldier who was aiming for them.

"God I- I'm getting Crazy! Get behind me" Taehyun ordered him but the Servant refuse and lead to the the soldiers around them.

Taehyun shut his eyes to not curse at Beomgyu again but he felt like he was going to explode. He know how much Beomgyu wants to help but he thinks that it wasn't the best way he could offer. It was an Dangerous act.

Setting aside the argument, Taehyun make sure to guard Beomgyu through the battlefield, They both intertwined their fingers as they fight with their swords. But whenever they find it uncomfortable, they both unlock for more fight-force.

" This is tiring, are they multiplying!!!! " Beomgyu yelled in frustration but Taehyun low-key find it cute.

When Taehyun was a bit distracted, Beomgyu casted a flip to knock out a soldier who was aiming to stab Taehyun from the back, which leads the Yangban to froze in shock.

Beomgyu's fighting skills we're incredibly good, he was very alert and responsive, he was flexible and he even knew how to hold a sword firmly. These statements makes the Yangban went blank for seconds in the middle of the fight.

" Stop staring you almost got killed, help me " Beomgyu said using his flexibility to kick the soldiers faces. By that, Taehyun find enough courage to Fight, he let Beomgyu lead the battlefield on his way, while he kept Beomgyu extra-covered and protected.

Goryeo's men started to decrease in instant, making Silla closely reach the other end of the lake. The domination continues to fall in Silla's favor, some of the soldiers retrieve as they saw Taehyun and Beomgyu's troupes stepping into their grounds.

As Silla finally cross the river, the final mission is on Taehyun's hands, he needs to end The King.

The Remaining men of Goryeo started to cover their King and put him to escape but he refused.

"You lose, Your Majesty" Taehyun said, " Just give up, repay your wrong doing s and step down from the throne, or just be hang" Taehyun added.

"Ah, I don't stand people with Humanity. Thank god I've kill your mother. You and her are much a like" The King said making Taehyun clenched his teeth in anger.

Suddenly, After the King's last statement Beomgyu's head become dizzy, He felt like it was tearing him apart and voices are coming out from his head.

The scene was adverted to Beomgyu and Taehyun grab him gently by the arm, " Hey, Are you Okay? " The Yangban Asked and Beomgyu just nodd. Taehyun ordered some of the Troupes to take him a bit further in a space where he can breathe, he make sure that the servant was out from the battlefield before setting his attention back to the King.

"Sweet. Yet, a Disgrace for our Society.  Your blood literally have the dirtiest type among all. Peasant" The King said making his sword ready.

"Or should you say, Merciless!" Taehyun quickly attack the King with the sword that was given to him. its blades were very thick and strong enough to face the King who's in a full support of armor.

The silver metallic sound of the sword makes Beomgyu even more dizzy, He felt like he was floating and voices are continuously entering his ear.

Taehyun find it hard to defend himself due the force that the King was given, He was very aggressive and Taehyun needs a new strategy to have a way to hit him.

"You're strong right? Prove it!" The King Stated, the Yangban fight aggressively against the King's blade, and when the King was caught of guard by his speed, Taehyun manage to cut his arms.

The blade dig deeper into the King's flesh, blood was spilling down which made The King growl in anger.

He quickly summon his men to cover him up but Taehyun cleared them out in just a blink of an eye.

" You had no idea how much crazy am i, in the thought of Killing you!" Taehyun was unstoppable, he uses all of his strength and casted swift movement to aim the King's neck nor head.

Taehyun spin himself to give a kick and a stab on the King's head but he was casted by a block and landed harshly on the ground.

The Yangban hiss in too much pain, both from the outside and inside. The revenge that he crave for is now one step closer into his hands. He was now close to get justice, to get something that he aims the most in his life.

The King laughed hard and place his foot right on the Yangban's face, pressing it into the mud. " Weak, just like your father" The king said as he press the tip of his sword deep into the yangban's arms.

Taehyun cried and yelled in too much anger, yet it was an impressive play for the King. " But Honestly, I was touch by your motive, And since I'm being generous today, I'll let you meet you mother. Say Farewell to life, Master Kang"  The King Raise his sword with his two hands, started to aim Taehyun exactly on the head.