𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 33 𓋒 𓏧

" What!? Are you serious father! are you— " Beomgyu teared up as he kneel on his father.

His father walk back a bit from him and stated " Serve Silla and Goryeo until the last eclipse of the year appear, and I'll let you marry Master Kang, you can build your own family far away or whenever you wish for, but for now can you stay with 'appa'? "

Beomgyu cried so much as he heard this from his father, he was not in pain, but in happiness. He was moved by the fact that his father is willing to give his freedom.

However, it's a big thing and loss for Silla, since Beomgyu is the only heir of the family, he should be the one to step up but his father knows that he will not be happy with it. The King was very considerate, he knows that Beomgyu's life was taken from granted by the hands of different people, he was belittle or even wrapped by the neck.

The condition that the King was given is the simplest form of favor he can asked for. Just once, he wants to be beside his son before he let go of his hands. 

"Yes I am, I don't want to push you to the throne but i need your help as of this moment. And after that, Appa will let you to do anything you want. " The King smile at his son and Beomgyu stood up to hug his father.

Taehyun was happy to see Beomgyu smiling, the eclipse is not far from the date and he fully understand the longing that they're feeling. All he had to do now is to fulfill his duties both as a Head Minister and a lover of Beomgyu.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Soobin's PoV.

The Tea ended smoothly with laughters and stories. The King was very affectionate towards Beomgyu and Taehyun and I'm really glad that no one is now against on their relationship.

As i stand at the Palace balcony, i can say that Silla is located in a far yet low land form, but the nation is very rich in many ways.

it truly justifies, that power is nothing we can eat, digest, and even carry up into our next lifetime. But the good deeds that we've had done, and by the courage of our hearts, will mark as a wonderful history of all time.

" Mind staying here with you? " A voice suddenly appear behind my back. I know, it is Yeonjun.

I smile at him softly as he hands me strands of beautiful tulips. " Thank you, Master Choi "

The older replied a soft smile and gaze to the beautiful view in front of the balcony.

"We didn't even got a chance to have proper talk or spend time in a peaceful place back then, but i guess today is the right time, don't you think?" He said and i softly chuckle at his statement, not to make fun of it but to reminisce the crazy things that i had done. I was so lucky that he forgave me.

"We really didn't had a great start, yet I'm glad that we fixed it."  I said and suddenly Yeonjun quickly asked a question.

" what do you feel back then... when you kissed me? " I saw the curiosity in his eyes but no hint of hope was given.

I hummed for a nice and Truthful answer and he started to smile but before he pulled out his question i answer a simple word. " It was magical "

Yeonjun froze from his spot but then a chuckle escape from his lips, " How about you, do you feel anything back then? " I ask without hesitation and any malice.

" It was magical " We both laugh at eachother's answer and sighed. Yeonjun's eyes never lies, from what he said i can say that we did the right decision. Even though we can feel the urging butterflies in our stomachs once, we can't still be together. It was a game by fate.

Yeonjun lean himself on the balcony and stare at me in a friendly manner "  Smile, and Be faithful to Hueningkai. He loves you very much and i know you do too."

I smile at him and said " I will, and always be loving him. " We both exchange hands and pulled each other in a short hug.

" Our fate had once been intertwined, but never joined. I wish all the Happiness for you Soobin" Those words warmth me from inside and i felt thankful.

We both pulled out and i watch Yeonjun walks far away from my sight. The wind breeze touched my skin and it felt new, definitely a new start for all of us.