𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 9 𓋒 𓏧

Beomgyu's PoV

I woke up peacefully with a warm arms hugging me from my back, Yangban Taehyun was still in a deep sleep and his breathing tickles the back of my ear.

Honestly, I didn't knew how did it happened last night and I'm not even informed that he's the type of person who doesn't hold back, although i didn't regret any of that.

Asking myself, i know that this isn't love, isn't it foolish to fall in love in just one single night? I maybe classified as a low born, and i don't have any rights to study, but i can still understand and clearly interpret the reality.

This Yangban could last just for another moon, and can quickly tired of a low born like me. What happened last night was just a cause of our burning desires, and i think there's nothing more to assume.

I silently detached myself from the Yangban and gladly he didn't wake up, I tried to lift myself and endure the pain from my back.

Walking down passed these chamber halls with my aching body, and suddenly i felt my heart, aches ???

I felt Guilt and something strange, it feels like my feet wants to go back and just lay on the mat with him.

I closed my eyes shut and held my heart. On force, i make my feet have the fuel to continue walking far away from the Yangban's bed chamber.

Arriving at the pavilion, it was odd that the Gisaeng House is still close, quiet rooms and no Kisaengs nor visitors can be seen, I guess that their public spring bath also ended at dawn.

I slowly move myself towards the Kitchen and got surprised by Master Yeonjun who was brewing a ginger tea.

" Disobeying my orders makes me really mad, but i love you so much to do so. " Yeonjun stated handling a cup of tea for me.

I got my eyes teary and i just want to collapse, i felt weird feelings inside my heart and my feet really wants me to go back.

" Hyung– " With that a tear slipped on my eye, making Yeonjun run towards to hug me, i cried silently and let my feelings poured as my tears.

" You're confused aren't you? " Yeonjun asked me and i just nodded in return.

Yeonjun sigh, rubbing my back soothingly. I pulled out from his body and wipe my tears, regaining myself back at state.

" I want to deny it Hyung, but..."

" You can't "

Yeonjun Hyung understands everything. He knew the feeling of being in love with someone you just met, without knowing what lies ahead as you fall deeper.

As for Yeonjun's experience, he fall in love, deeply inlove, with the same yangban as him, but fate decided to play its game leaving both of them falls into a trap.

" What should i do Hyung? i can't help myself this isn't right " 

" I don't know, if you will just refer to what happens in my past, you're just going to end up like me, and I don't want you to suffer like that. " Yeonjun hyung said and a tear also slipped in his eyes, but he just quickly shrug it away.

Suddenly footsteps was heard close to the kitchen, it was Yangban Taehyun.

" Oh, Good morning did i interrupt something? " Taehyun flashed a Bright smile and when our eyes met he sharply stared at me, is he mad ?

" Yes, Good morning Master Taehyun. No nothing at all, I'll be opening the Gisaeng now, if you just excuse me " Yeonjun hyung said and quickly move himself out of the kitchen.