𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 16 𓋒 𓏧

" Beomgyu? " Yeonjun said as he called for the younger who was blankly staring at the house balcony.

The older male tap it's shoulder gently bringing the servant back to his senses. " That Taehyun again? "

Beomgyu slowly nodded and a hint of pout shows on his lips. " Hyung, it's been, A week. " 

Yeonjun had never seen this kind of Beomgyu before, he begun to be impatient and sulky. His mind was filled with worries and questions which made him experience some sort of stress.

Still, Yeonjun can do anything just to comfort him, he knows why Beomgyu's acting like that. After all, he knows the feeling of longing for someone who we truly loved.

" Maybe the exams make him took so long? or maybe the new order from the palace that you've heard the other day? " Yeonjun tries his best to assured the younger but it was tough.

" That's what I'm worried about hyung, i heard rumors that they're up to torturing. God i– please " Beomgyu spent days and nights waiting for his lover's white horse to pass through the fields visible on the balcony's view. But days was counted by and no sign of a horse and Taehyun appear from his sight.

And worries started on the Day he felt his heart burn in pain, and he felt many kinds of pain from his body. He didn't even knew why but he assume that it was an overdue of work. Little did he know that it was the day that Taehyun defeated 3 men and passed out after the combat. It seems that they're linked to each other.

Every night on their Chamber, Beomgyu keeps reminiscing the things that they've done in that room. The way the Yangban bravely teach him how to write, the playful bickering moments and of course the love that they had shared in the middle of the moonlight.

Beomgyu long for Taehyun so much and he was over frustrated thinking about the Yangban's safety.

Due to these kind of worries playing on Beomgyu's mind, Yeonjun came to hug the younger and whisper positive thoughts on his ears to calm him down, gladly it works.

" Trust him, he'll be back soon. For now eat, im sure your mighty yangban doesn't want you to starve"  Yeonjun said escorting the servant to the pavilion's table.

Arriving at the pavilion's table, they're both surprised by the sudden wave of visitors. All the Kisaeng ladies where busy entertaining different kinds of people and some are already dancing on the top of the table.

Yeonjun Suddenly spank his head in frustration, " Geez, I forgot to inform you to close the House for today "

" Why? " Beomgyu asked nicely.

Yeonjun almost tantrum on his feet, " It's Dano Festival " Beomgyu shook his palm on his head too upon hearing what yeonjun said.

Festivals and other holiday occasions makes the Gisaeng House very busy, despite of having wild visitors inside, they're also loaded with too much work. Well, gladly the Kisaeng ladies can handle the visitor in great terms.

" Can you handle this beom? if not I'll call other staff to serve so you can rest – " Yeonjun suggested but the servant declined.

Beomgyu thought that instead of stressing himself out of thinking on the Yangban, it might be a good idea if he will advert his attention to work-related things.

" I can manage hyung and don't worry, I'll eat as i cook " Beomgyu assured making Yeonjun nod in response.

" I'll be around if you need anything " Yeonjun said before leaving to manage the house.

Beomgyu slowly went back to the kitchen and start his loaded work. He really did eat inside as he promised, however Beomgyu can't still focus on his work, Taehyun keeps bugging him.

The servant drop the spoon away from his lips and scan the room, he opened several boxes until a bottle of grape wine attracts his eyes.

" This will do "

Beomgyu purred himself a bowl of the fruity wine, the aroma filled the servant's nostrils which made him a little bit calm. And when he does take a sip, Beomgyu shake his head in bitterness.

" tasty but still bitter "

Beomgyu drop the bowl after taking the amount of wine that he put, then he continue his cooking.

" This is somehow, effective. "

The servant begun to drink the wine uncontrollably and he was close to meet it's half way.

But he pause from drinking because he needs to serve the visitors outside. To examine Beomgyu's state he's totally fine and he's not yet drunk at all, besides from the ears that is visibly red from the alcohol heat.

Beomgyu carefully placed the orders on the tables and quickly went back to the kitchen, doing the same process of Cooking, Drinking and Serving.

An hour has passed and Beomgyu almost finished the bottle of wine. His vision was now a bit blurry, legs were twisted as he walks and he was really red from the heat.

The servant is close to lose his sanity at this moment but knowing that this is his last batch of food orders encourage him to do the last job.

Beomgyu got out from the kitchen and walk into the halls, he saw some Kisaengs making out along the way but he didn't dare to care.

Upon arriving, the pavilion's scent was purely alcohol and sweat, it was not that smelly due to the essence of the wines that he had served

Suddenly, as Beomgyu placed the food on the table, a handsome visitor spoke to him.

" Hi! "

Beomgyu got surprised by the sudden unfamiliar voice, but to be polite he replied nicely to the visitor.

" Are you busy? let's have some talk for a while " The man stated in a nice tone which made Beomgyu felt interested.

He didn't know what he was into, but mainly, this was the effect of the alcohol that he drink.

" Uh, Sure. " Beomgyu said and the visitor smile towards the servant.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

🌟 What is " Dano Destival "

A shamanistic ritual worshipping the sky deity in celebration of the end of sowing season, held in 5th day of  the 5th lunar month.  The festival contains a  day of spiritual rites, enjoyment with song, dance, and wine.