𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 PAGE 17 𓋒 𓏧

With the influence of the alcohol he drink, Beomgyu was found beside a man who keeps sharing things to him.

The talk last for long as they unfold stories, journeys and other stuffs. The man doesn't look like bad at all and for Beomgyu he really had a great time.

However, the servant still thinks that he must not just sit there and talk to someone he barely knows. He needs to excuse himself out as early as possible.

" I really had a great time master, but forgive me i still have chores to be done "

" I see, but let me pour you a drink. For last tosse? " The man said as he poured the rice wine into Beomgyu's cup.

Beomgyu hesitate a bit but he just smiled in return and tosse with the man. He finished the entire load of alcohol which made his senses feel an electric shock.

He begun to feel a bit hot and dizzy. Beomgyu felt weird as he look at on the cup he drank onto, he saw bits of green powdered substance left on the cup. A prominent sign, he was drugged.

" How dare y– " Before Beomgyu could scream the man quickly covered his mouth and dragged him into a small cabin of cleaning supplies.

The young man started to scan  Beomgyu who was on the floor, weak from the drug that he take.

" Now let's wait for the drug to effect " The man chuckled and the servant started to feel intense pain on his head as he felt his body heat was increasing per second.

" What did you do!? Let me- go! " Beomgyu tries to move away the man from the door but he was shove back making him fall into the floor.

" Seeing you from this view makes me  feel good " The man chuckled as he started to lean and caressed Beomgyu's face

Beomgyu felt weird from the touch and the intense urge inside him crave for more. The man smashed their lips together having Beomgyu responding quickly from the kiss.

The servant can't stop what he was doing, he didn't even wanted this, but he can't control his body to stop.

Until the man grind into Beomgyu and stated sinful things as he rub himself. " You're so pretty " " you want me to enter you? hmm "

Beomgyu just moaned in response he can't help himself but to feel needy, he was like a puppet controlled by hard strings that can't easily be cut.

By time, Beomgyu begun to rub himself back to the man, making him moan softly as he felt the friction in every move.

" See, that drug is worth to take? hmm you're doing good " The man said making Beomgyu deepen his movements.

The man travel his hands from Beomgyu's curves up until he reached the servant's ass, but before he could grab it, the Cabin door was knocked down open, revealing a Fine man with a sword on his hands. It's Taehyun.

Beomgyu suddenly stopped as he saw Taehyun from the door, but still his mind is contaminated by lust.

Taehyun quickly grab the man by the neck, placing the sword blade right on its vein. " Do. you. feel. death?"

The man just chuckled at Taehyun and revealed a smug smile on his face. "Oh, so he's already tied. Pity, i guess he's not contented with that little member of yours "

" You scumbag– " Taehyun's blood boil in anger and the blade slightly dig into the men's skin making him drew blood on his neck " Leave before i could kill you " 

The man quickly rushed out of the cabin, making Taehyun drop the sword and turned to glare at Beomgyu.

Of course, he felt anger, jealousy and  betrayal. He never knew that Beomgyu can do this to him and the fact that he caught him in action makes even more worse.

On the other hand, Beomgyu was just standing but his mind is unconscious from what's really happening. The drug did really input  intense arousal to his system, nothing more, nothing less.

In this case, Beomgyu can't defend himself. He can't state that he was drugged by the man and he doesn't have any intention to cheat or hurt Taehyun. But i guess he needs to handle this chaos for a while.

" How dare you " Taehyun look at Beomgyu's eyes in anger, he wanted to shout at the servant but he mange not to do so. He love Beomgyu and he will not do anything that will hurt the servant even though in this situation.

Beomgyu was still silent and all that he wanted in mind was to kiss the young man in front of him. So he take a walk closer to Taehyun, and when he reach the Yangban, he gently cupped his face and pressed their lips together.

Taehyun resist the kiss but he did still let their lips collide, He tasted alcohol from Beomgyu's lips and Taehyun pushed him gently.

" This is why you should never get drunk, God. I'm so mad at you! I– " Taehyun mess his hair in frustration but the servant begun to do his naughty actions, he  untie the yangban's clothes while softly grinding into him.

" Do you think I'll forgive you this way  Beomgyu? " Taehyun grab Beomgyu's body to stop from grinding but the servant still continues to move.

Taehyun felt Beomgyu's movement which made him aroused, however he's still mad at the servant.

" Do you think you deserved to have it? " Taehyun asked furiously but the servant just ignore him and start kissing his neck.

The Yangban had enough and he quickly grab Beomgyu out of the cabin. Taehyun's footsteps are heavily pressed into the floor, hands we're hardly wrapped into Beomgyu's wrist close to bruise them.

As the two arrived on their Chamber Taehyun tossed Beomgyu into the floor. Beomgyu from his position, look innocently into Taehyun's eyes and begun biting his lips to tease.

Taehyun didn't even know what to do, if he would lecture Beomgyu by words or by action, he was very mad and still Beomgyu was not coming up words to ask for forgiveness or even to state an explanation. This is very frustrating and it leaves the Yangban with no choice.

Taehyun kneeled down into the servant to untie his robe and when Beomgyu run his hands to help him untie, the hand was slap away harshly.

Cold Droplets of sweat we're present in the servant's face when he felt the robe ribbon wrap over his head to cover his eyes, and a piece of cloth ripped down from the servants hanbok– used to tied both of Beomgyu's hands.

Once Taehyun was done he stare at the servant for a while, he groaned loudly as he adore his lover whimpering on the floor. He never thought that having Beomgyu tied up will give alots of pleasure, Thanks to that sodomy book.

" Please" Beomgyu softly said as he crawl around the floor in hopes to find Taehyun.

The Yangban laugh at the sight, before leaning down to level the servants' ear

"You've been so bad lately, and i think you fvcking deserved to be punished "