𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 10𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You know that nigga Pharoah brought ova?" I said suddenly as Sonder kissed all over my stomach. Sonder hummed as I bit my lip. "He disrespected you?" He asked, looking up at me. I nodded my head, feeling his grip tighten under my thigh.

He mumbled something, pushing my leg back and kissed  it before letting go and sitting up. "I'll be right back, baby." He said, getting out the bed and sliding his slippers on, tying his sweatpants as he walked out the room.

My phone started ringing and seeing that it was Fathan I answered. "Can you come hea right quick?" He said. "Yea, imma see you in a few." I replied, hanging up and sighing.

I got up and put some shoes on before getting Sagira dressed since she kept following me around the room. I stuck my phone in my pocket along with my charger and handed Gira her teething ring.

I pulled my hair into a bun while walking out the room with Sagira holding onto my shorts I was wearing. I stopped by the couch, looking at Pharoah who was sitting on it with his arms crossed while watching TV.

I heard Gira giggle, letting go of my shorts to make her way over to him. I watched as he ignored my child and continued looking at whatever was on TV.

"Come here, Gira." I said. She made her way back over and held her arms out for me to pick her up. I lifted her up, putting her on my hip before walking out the door.

Ion know what he got an attitude for but ion got enough energy for this shit.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Fathan, honey, how are you feeling today?" Ms. Lindsay asked, sitting down at her desk. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Haven't seen you in a while.. you don't look the same as last time." She said quietly, staring at me before sighing.

She stood back up, going to her mini fridge and taking a bottle of juice out. She made her way towards me and handed it out to me.

"Preciate it." I mumbled. She hummed and sat back down. "Wanna talk about it?" She said, sipping her tea before smiling.

I stayed quiet and thought for a little while. "Yea." I responded, sitting up and unscrewing the top to the juice.

-

"Well..in my opinion you didn't do anything wrong. When he accused you of cheating when he found the chats of you and that girl, he was most likely cheating himself and just decided that he wanted to set his mind on thinking that you were cheating also." She said, eating some grapes.

I nodded my head and downed the rest of my juice. "He was cheating. Through half of the relationship too, basically makin me look dumb n shit doin things fo him and buyin shit fo him," I said, stopping and looking down at the ground.

"I stopped playin my game for a whole ass week cause he told me I neva gave him attention." I continued, shaking my head and leaning back.

"What do that nigga got that made him more important than me?" I asked her.

She popped another grape in her mouth before looking at her computer. "Nothing.. but all I could say is move on and don't let that boy tear you down like that again. Its goin to be hard but I know you can do it. Proud of you for talking to me this time though." She replied, smiling and standing up as the timer went off.

"I'll see you in a few days." She said making me nod and stand up from my spot and stretch. I waved her off and walked out the building.

Once I made it to my mommas house, I went to my room and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I sighed and ran my hands down my face, feeling my face get hot and my eyes get watery.

"Shit." I mumbled, wiping my face and putting my hands over my eyes.