After Marriage

Beyoncé

Our parents are nosy as hell. It was no need for her to go through our shit. Like, damn, they couldn't give us a minute to settle in to telling them? "What the hell is she talking about, Giselle?" My mom looked at me.

"We were drugged and didn't know what we were doing!" Solo yelled out before I could answer. The look on our parents faces was enough to scare a mass murderer. "Don't start with all the extra tripping we are not children." Solo said rolling her eyes.

Our mom looked at her like she had two heads. Solo swallowed a loud gulp because she knew she fucked up saying that shit no matter how true it is. "What the hell did you say to me, little girl?" Our mother said putting the emphasis on little girl.

Solo looked down and shook her head because our mother's gaze was killing her. "Nothing. I'm sorry." Solo backed away from her until she was standing next to me.

"What she said is true. We aren't children and we were drugged. We have no recollection of the last 36 hours. Now, we are still having our wedding and we are not getting it annulled so how about we all get dress and get to this graduation?" They looked at me then rolled their eyes walking out the door.

When I looked behind me I saw Solo letting go a deep breath. "Man they don't have to be that damn scary. I don't know how you do it. I start off with all the confidence in the world and the longer Ma look at me the more that confidence diminishes."

"I'm used to it by now. After being in the Marines, her looks are a cake walk compared to theirs. Also you are a grown woman and you need to show all of them that."

"I know. Let's get them ready cause they just woke up their mothers." We walked to the back to see the kids talking to Oni and Ash. The looks on their faces, when they interact with the kids, is one that I long to see forever.

Two hours later, we were all dressed and on our way to the graduation. Solo left an hour earlier because she had to be in line and give a speech. We walked through the gate leading to the field. The babies started crying because of all the people. We gave them some snacks and shielded them from the crowd.

We sat down talking to each other and waiting for everything to start. As we were talking some girl walked up on us. More specifically she walked up on Ash which had Oni on high alert. "Can we help you?" Oni asked.

The girl looked at Oni with a smirk then Ashley finally looked up. "Oh it's this bitch again. Do you need something?" Ash asked clearly annoyed.

"Who is this bitch?"

"The one that came in between me and Solo before. What do you want we are busy?"

"I want you to leave my girl alone."

"I don't know who your girl is." Ash stated while attending to the quads.

"I don't know why you came back in the first place. Solange was mines and you just had to fuck up our love. What do you have that I don't have?"

Ash and Oni broke out laughing at her question. I knew right then that they are about to be petty as hell. "Well for starters I have her last name." Ash stated showing her wedding ring.

Oni jumped in, "Tell her the major thing so this bitch can go."

"What major thing? Oh you talking about the fact that I had four of her kids?" Ash said pointing to the quads. The smirk the girl had fully dropped then.

Ash stood up standing face to face with the girl. "Let me tell you something sweetie and I really want you to listen. You better stay your ass away from my wife because this time I'm not gonna run off." She leaned into the girl and whispered, "This time I'm gonna gut you like a fucking fish."