Free

Beyoncé

You gotta be fucking kidding me? People really do this stupid ass shit. If I wasn't law enforcement I would've shot this bitch and not gave two fucks. I'm still contemplating it.

I walked over and grabbed this bitch by the throat. "Have you lost your fucking mind keying my got damn car?"

  The look of fear flashed across her face first then she tried to regain her composure. "No but you lost yours with the way you treated my parents. I've let you slide with all the shit you've done but you will not threaten my dad and think you're gonna get away with it." She stated while trying to push me back.

  This bitch must really be losing her mind along with her retarded ass family. I pushed her up against the car while still holding her neck. "You got me all the way fucked up right now. I haven't done nothing to you or your retarded ass family. It's funny how y'all show y'all faces now that Asya is gone. The next time one of you stupid motherfuckas show up I'm putting you in a body bag."

  I tightened my grip on her so she can get the picture. "I'm tired of all the extra bullshit from your family. Let this be a warning to all of y'all to leave me the fuck alone. Now get off my property before I shoot you for trespassing." I flung her away from me.

  She stumbled and ran towards the gate. How the fuck she get through the gate in the first place? She must have walked in with everyone else. I'm so tired of people trying to fight me to soothe their guilty conscience. This shit is getting old very fast.

As I was leaning on the car to steady my breathing I felt a hand on my back. I smiled because I know that touch anywhere. "Calm down my love. They are not worth going to the hospital for."

"I was thinking more so prison but you're right." I turned around smirking at her.

She chuckled and shook her head while wrapping her arms around me. "So why are we keeping the quads?"

"You haven't seen Bobby and Whitney in the same room have you?"

"No it looks like they are avoiding each other." She said confused. "They are because they haven't had sex in two and a half months." I said shaking my head.

She stepped back to see if I was lying. When she saw that I was serious her eyes got wide. "Holy shit them two can only function if they have sex. Yea leave them here before they kill my babies."

We walked back in the house to see a crowd in the living room cheering. When we got to the front we saw Alyssa and Jay break dancing. I couldn't do nothing but smile and laugh.

*Few months later*

  Today is always a bittersweet day for me. It used to hurt a lot but not so much anymore. Today is Christmas and Alyssa's birthday. My baby girl is four but act like she 14. As I was finishing breakfast Alyssa was walking downstairs.

  The older she gets the more I see Asya in her and that's heartbreaking. She climbed up to the island and asked me something I didn't think I was gonna hear anytime soon. "Daddy, what was my mommy like?"

  The shock on my face, along with the sadness, couldn't be contained. I know this question will come up again because she's not gonna really remember this with her being four. "She was awesome. She was super super smart. She was very goofy and loved to dance. She was gonna open a dance studio one day."

"I wish I could have met her." My baby girl looked so sad that it broke my heart. "Was she happy about me?" She asked with hopefulness, and tears, in her eyes.

  I picked her up and we walked to the living room to sit on the couch. I sat her on my lap and held her tightly as I spoke. "She was super excited about you. Do you know she's the one who named you? Anytime she would talk to you while you were in her tummy, you wiggle around to let her know you were listening."